- Structural Bioinformatics
- Computational Biology
- Database Development
- Drug Designing
- Modeling and inhibition of airborne fungal allergen proteins using In silico Biology
- Comparative Evolutionary analysis of Fungi found in Lampito mauritii burrow wall
- Phylogenetic Analysis of the Fungi isolated from Lampito mauritii burrow wall with references to enzymes Amylase and cellulase
- In silico Analysis of potent bioactive compound targeting fungal pathogenic proteins
- Database on antifungal plant compounds
- Identification of structural patterns in airborne Allergic Fungal Proteins.
- In silico Structure prediction and characterization of allergic Fungal Proteins
- Promoter prediction and Genome Comparision of six strains of Salmonella enterica
Virtual Screening for identification of anti-fungal lead plant compound against Metalloproteinase of Aspergillus fumigatus.
- Phylogenetic analysis on the Metalloprotienase of Aspergillus Fumigatus woth various fungal species - An in silico study.
- Exploring th antagonist property of Allicin against Cysteine proteinase from Entamokeba histolytica
- Identification of Potent Inhibitor for RNA
Dependent RNA polymerase (RDRP) of Dengue Virus Serotype-3: A Molecular Docking
- RDIS: The Rabies Diesase Information System
- Database on Indian Earthworms
- Database on Airborne Fungal Allergens
Research Papers Published during 2015-16
- Sankarasubramanian J, Pavithra KB, Kavitha B (2015) Identification of Potent
Inhibitor for RNA Dependent RNA polymerase (RDRP) of Dengue Virus Serotype-3: A
Molecular Docking Study. J Appl Bioinform Comput Biol 4:1.
- Babu Gowda, Mallappa M., Jayant I. Gowda, Raghavendran Rengasamy. Interaction
of Ketoconazole with Bovine Serum Albumin: Electrochemical, Spectroscopic and
Molecular Modeling Studies. J App Pharm Sci, 2015; 5 (Suppl 2): 037-044.
- Dharmalingam & Lydia, RDIS: Rabies Disease Information System. Bioinformation
11(11): 506-508 (2015)
- P. Ethalsha, Dr. Lydia J, Dr. A. Malar Retna. Docking studies of the isolated
compound from C. roseus: 19-hydroxy
lochnericine - with various breast cancer drug targets. Accepted in GIAP
- Lydia J, Sudarsanam D, Anticarcinogenic effects of selected alkaloids isolated from Cyperus rotundus: An insilico perspective. Accepted in J Appl Bioinform Comput Bio.
- Pavan R. Gowda, Ravishankar, V. Rai, Asma Saqib, Lydia J, Marula Siddha Swamy, Chandrakant S. Karigar and Shailasree S. High throughput screening by in silico molecular docking of Eryngium foetidum (Linn.) bioactives for Cylcooxygenase 2 inhibition
Research Papers Presented in the 8th National Women's Science Congress, held at the UAS campus, Hebbal, Bangalore on the 7th and 8th of November 2015
- Functional annotation of selected proteins from the chromosome 1 of Neurospora crassa By
Anjali M and Lydia J.
- Phylogenetic Analysis and Restriction Digestion Of Ctx-M-15 Bacterial Strains By Kushnuda Tarannum, Arun
Jyothi Mathias, Lydia J.
- Docking study of Carbapenam resistant KPC-2 carbapenemase of Klebsiella pneumonia with Apigenin
isolated from Holy Basil By Vidhya N,
Arun Jyothi Mathias, Lydia J. This presentation Won The Young Scientist Award.
Research Papers Presented in the 9th National Women's Science Congress, held at Doddabalapura, Bangalore on the 7th and 8th of November 2016
- Kavitha B., Koushalaya G. Bhat, Ananya N. G., Swetha K. A. and Lydia J. Phylogenetic analysis of Amylase producing bacteria isolated from the casts of
Posters presented at the Bangalore India Bio Conference held at Lalit Ashok, Bangalore, from the 9th to 11th of February, 2016
- Putative drug isolated from C. rotundus for carbapenum resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae (NDM) By Vidhya N., Arun Jyothi Mathias, Lydia J.
- Synergistic effect of antibiotics on Staphyllococcus aureus: An in slilco and in vivo validation By Kunshnuda Tarannum, Visvanath t and Lydia J.
- Phylogenetic analysis of 21 isolates producing New Delhi Metallo-beta-lactamase Type Carbapenamase by Prathiba G, Arun Jyothi Mathias and Lydia J.
Research Papers Communicated
- Lydia J,Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Features of 100 Medicinally Significant Plant Phenols.
- Ethalsha P., Malar Ratna T. and Lydia J, In vitro and in silico anticarcinogenic interactions of Horhamerricine isolated from Catharanthus roseus compared to Tamoxifen.
- Arun Jyothi Mathias, Pavithra K B, Lydia J, Structure prediction, evaluation and IgE interaction of 10 allergenic proteins of Alternaria alternate.
- In silico studies on the anticarcinogenic and anti diabetic effects of putative compounds from S. cuminis seed extracts.