UGC NET 2022 Notifications – admit card issued
YouGC NET 2022 admit card has been released for the exam to be held on 23 September 2022. check here for admit card details
YouGC NET 2022 exam city slip has been released for the exam to be held on 23rd September 2022. check here for admit card details
YouGC NET 2022 Exam Dates for Phase III has been announced. It will be held from 23 September to 14 October 2022. check here For exam date details,
YouThe GC NET 2023 notification along with the application dates will be released in the second week of September 2022. Check more details about UGC NET 2023 here.
YouGC NET 2021 Qualified candidates list has been released. check here for result details,
UGC NET 2022 Highlight
What is the date to download UGC NET Admit Card? , Released, check admit card details here
Is the application form filling process over? , Yes, check application details here on 30th May
When will the UGC NET 2022 exam take place? , 20, 21 and 22 September 2022 (Phase II); From 23 September to 14 October 2022.
Can distance education degree holders apply for UGC NET? Yes (from recognized institutes)
Are UGC NET and CSIR NET same? , No
Can I apply for 2 subjects in UGC NET? , No, (You can apply for only one subject) Check Eligibility
UGC NET 2022 Exam Dates
Here are the complete UGC NET exam dates for the 2022 exam:
|planning||Date 2022 June Session|
|Start of registration process||30 April 2022|
|Last date for submission||30 May 2022|
|Correction window opens||31 May to 1 June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||7 July 2022 (Phase I)
16 September 2022 (Phase II)
|UGC NET 2022||9, 11, 12 July (1st phase)
20, 21 and 22 September 2022 (Phase II)
|Answer Key Released||,|
|declaration of results||,|
UGC NET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been issued by the National Testing Agency through online mode for each successfully registered candidate individually. Candidates can download their admit card from 16 September 2022 for the second stage examination. it was issued 7 July 2022 By login in the website of the exam conducting authority.
The admit card is an important document for the day of the exam, as no candidate is allowed to appear in the exam without their valid admit card.
UGC NET 2022 Exam Pattern
Following is the complete exam pattern for UGC NET 2022 exam:
- Mode of Exam: exam will be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test / Online) Mode.
- Language: The language of the question paper will be as selected by the candidates Hindi and English,
- Number of letters: there will be two papers in the exam.
- Question Types: will be included in the question paper multiple choice, objective type of questions.
- period of time: The time duration for the exam will be 3 hours,
- questions: the total will be 150 questions on paper.
- scar: The question paper will be of total 300 marks
- Marking Pattern: For each correct answer, 2 points will be allotted.
- Negative Marking: there will be no negative marking on paper.
The complete pattern of the question paper will be as follows:
|paper||scar||number of questions|
|Paper – I||100||50|
|gross||300 marks||150 questions|
UGC NET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus will be different for every course and will be based on the respective UG and PG academic year. Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus from the information bulletin of UGC NET 2022.
Students have to check the NTA website to know the complete UGC NET syllabus online on the website.
UGC NET 2022 Preparation Tips
Here are some effective tips and tricks to prepare for the exam better:
- Check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced timetable and follow it strictly.
- Take part in the mock test.
- Solve previous year and sample papers of UGC NET.
- Make short notes and revise them.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
UGC NET 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be released by the authority a few days after the exam is conducted. Candidates will be able to check the answer key September 2022 through website. UGC NET Answer Key 2022 will contain correct answers for each and every question asked in the exam.
The authority will release the answer key with objection facility. Candidates can submit their objection to the answer key within the stipulated date. The final answer key will be released after the objection facility is completed.
UGC NET 2022 Result
UGC NET result will be prepared on the basis of final answer key. The authority will release the result through online mode for each exam attended candidates individually. Candidate will be able to check the result from September 2022,
The result will include the performance of the candidates in the entrance test. The authority will not send any result to any candidate personally through post or any other offline mode. Candidates have to download their result themselves by logging into the website of the authority.
ugc net 2022 cut off
The cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to score in the examination to be eligible for admission to the offered programmes. The candidates will be able to check the complete cut off marks from the website of the admission authority.
UGC NET 2022 cut off will be determined on the basis of various factors including the level of the exam, number of candidates registered for admission, etc. The cut off will be released on the basis of reserved and unreserved categories. To be eligible for admission candidates have to score more than the cut off marks.
UGC NET 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the post of ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor will be based on the reservation policy of the Government of India. The process will be regulated for the candidates who are successfully qualified from the entrance test.
Candidates will be shortlisted for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ profile on the basis of their rank in the category wise merit list.
UGC NET 2022 Application Form
Here are the complete details candidates need to know about UGC NET 2022 Application Form:
- The application form is issued through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application from 30 April 2022.
- The details filled by the candidates in the application form should be the same as appeared in their 10th Any change in the mark sheet, details may lead to rejection of the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form as per the instruction given in the information brochure.
- The application form must be filled before the last date of submission as no candidate is allowed to submit the application form after the prescribed date.
- Till the last date for submission of application form 30 May 2022,
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt with them for future reference.
UGC NET 2022 application form fee can be submitted through online mode Only. candidates can use Net Banking Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / E-Wallet For transaction of application fee:
The application form fee for each category of candidate will be as follows:
|grade||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|UR / General Candidates||1100/-|
|ST / SC / PWD / Transgender candidates||275/-|
UGC NET 2022 Application Correction
Correction facility is provided by NTA for each registered candidate individually. Candidates can rectify their mistakes within the given period of correction facility.
Correction window is opened from 31 May 2022 through online mode. Candidates have to complete the correction before the last date which is June 1 2022,
UGC NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for UGC NET 2022 exam:
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Graduate degree in relevant subject from any recognized board.
- scar: Candidates should have scored at least 55% Marks (50% Marks as OBC / SC / ST / PWD / 3rd Gender) without roundoff.
- Presence: Those appearing in the final exam or whose results are still awaited can also apply for the UGC NET exam.
- For JRF, Candidates age. should not exceed 31 years And 5 years relaxation will be offered to reserved candidates.
- There will be no upper age limit for assistant professor,
If you have. have any other questions related to UGC NET 2022You can ask your query in the comment section given below.