GD Goenka Admission 2022 Notifications – Apply by 26 September
GD Goenka University Application Form 2022 can be filled till 26 September 2022. click here In order to apply.
Following is the complete list of courses offered at GD Goenka University:
- UG Syllabus: B.Plan, B.Tech, BA LLB., LLB (Hons.), B.Com LLB, B.Sc., B.Des. , B.Pharma, B.Arch., B.Ed., BBA etc.
- PG Courses: MA, LLM, MSc, MBA, M.Tech, PGDM etc.
GD Goenka University 2022 Admission Dates
Check Complete GD Goenka University Admission Dates 2022:
|application form start||started|
|Last date for submission of application form||26 September 2022|
|Exam Date and Personal Interview (PI)||,|
GD Goenka University 2022 Application Form
Check complete details with some important instructions regarding GD Goenka University 2022 Application Form:
- The application form is released only for the eligible candidates so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Eligible candidates are able to fill the application form 24 January 2022 Through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill the application form as per the instruction given on the application form.
- Application form should be submitted with correct and valid details only, as any wrong or invalid details will lead to rejection of application fee.
- details like Email ID and phone number Must be accurate and personal as all communication can be done through them.
- Candidates must submit the application form on or before 17 August 2022, Because no application form will be accepted after the due date.
- Candidates must keep a printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- GD Goenka University 2022 Application Fee can be submitted through both online mode.
- candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateway for transaction of online application fee.
- For offline mode, candidates can use dd For transaction of application fee.
- Application fee for each candidate is Rupee. 1000/-,
- Fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
GD Goenka University Eligibility Criteria
Check out the complete course wise GD Goenka Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech. syllabus:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent Examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- scar: Applying candidates must have scored at least 55% marks To be eligible for admission to the qualifying examination.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in 2022 can also apply for the exam.
For other UG courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent Examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with prescribed subjects for the courses they are applying for.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination can also apply for admission.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates should be Bachelor Degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
- score: To be eligible for admission, candidates must have valid marks in the required entrance test.
For other PG courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in the required field from any recognized institute.
- Percent: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks To be eligible for admission to the qualifying examination.
GD Goenka University Entrance Exam 2022
GD Goenka University admission process will be regulated on the basis of university level entrance exam. GD Goenka University Organized Centralized Admission cum Scholarship Test For the candidates seeking admission in various offered courses in GD Goenka University.
GD Goenka University Admission & Scholarship Test will be one hour online entrance test. The entrance test will be the gateway for admission to various courses within the University in the various offered areas.
GD Goenka University 2022 Result
GD Goenka University Entrance Exam Result will be made available by the university after few weeks after the exam is over. The university will release the result for each exam attended candidate individually. Candidates can check their result. can see from the month of August 2022.
The result will be made available from the website of the authority through online way. The candidates need to log on to the website of the authority to download their result. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission process.
GD Goenka 2022 counseling
GD Goenka University counseling process will be conducted by the university itself. online mode, Only successful candidates in the entrance test will be allowed to participate in the counseling process. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counseling process August/September 2022,
After each round of counseling the university will conduct the counseling process in different rounds based on the availability of seats. The seats will be allotted to the candidates after the document verification and interview round.
The following documents will also be required by the candidates at the time of counselling:
- PAN card (if required)
- Aadhar card
- Transfer Certificate
- 10+2 pass certificate
GD Goenka 2022 Admission Process
The complete admission process for GD Goenka University will be followed including various rounds Registration, slot booking, examination and counseling process. Eligible candidates will have to complete all the rounds in the prescribed format for admission.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the final admission process on the basis of cut off marks released by the university. Based on the cut off marks, the university will release the merit list containing the names of the shortlisted candidates for the counseling process.
If you have. have any other questions about GD Goenka University Admission 2022You can ask us by leaving your comment below.