VMOU 2022 Notifications – Counseling Started (B.Ed.)
VMOU 2022 counseling registration has been started from 20th September 2022 through offline mode, Check here for consultation details.
click here To view B.Ed answer key.
VMOU 2022 cut off for B.Ed course has been released. click here To see cut off.
VMOU 2022 Result / Merit List is releasing soon for B.Ed Courses. Check here for result details.
The VMOU 2022 application form for MBA course can be filled up to 10 August 2022 for the July session. Check here for application details.
VMOU 2022 Exam Date has been revised for B.Ed Syllabus. Now, it has been conducted on 20th June 2022. Check full dates below.
VMOU offers admission in various UG and PG courses. These are:
UG Syllabus: B.Com, BA (Journalism), BCA, Informatics, BBA, B.Ed. e.t.c.
PG Courses: MA, MSc, MCA, MBA, etc.
VMOU 2022 Exam Dates
Check complete official dates for VMOU 2022 exam:
For MBA courses:
|Last date to register||10 August 2022|
|Availability of admit card||,|
|MBA Exam Date||,|
|declaration of result||,|
|Application process start||8 March 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||13 May 2022|
|admit card issued||free|
|bed. test date||20 June 2022|
|probable answer key||2 July 2022|
|final answer key||8 August 2022|
|counseling||20 September 2022|
VMOU Admission 2022 Application Form
Check complete details with some important instructions regarding VMOU Admission Application Form 2022:
- VMOU application form has been released for MBA course.
- Application form for B.Ed. Course has been issued from 8th March 2022 until 13th May 2022,
- When can the registration process for MBA course be filled August 10 2022 for the august session
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before filling the application form as only eligible candidates are allowed to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form as per the instructions given on it.
- The details in the application form must be authentic. Any change in the details may lead to rejection of the application form.
Application fee can be submitted through online mode. candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
application fee will be Rs.1000/- For each candidate.
VMOU 2022 Result
The university will release the VMOU result a few days after the exam is over. Candidates will be able to download their result by logging into the website of the authority.
The result will be made available to the candidates who have appeared in each exam through online mode. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission process as it may be asked at the time of counselling.
VMOU 2022 Counseling
The university will conduct the VMOU counseling process for each exam qualified candidate. The counseling process will be conducted through offline mode only. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counseling process on the basis of merit list.
Candidates have to report at VMOU Regional Center along with all necessary original documents to participate in the counseling process. Admission to the candidates will be provided on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
VMOU 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the university through online mode for each of the registered candidates individually. Admit card card will be issued for M.BA course september 2022, Candidates can download their admit card from June 2022 (B.Ed. Course).
Admit card cannot be sent to any candidate personally through any other offline mode. The candidates have to download the admit card themselves by logging into the website of the authority.
VMOU Eligibility Criteria
Check out the complete eligibility criteria for VMOU 2022 Exam:
- nationality: Both Indian and foreign national candidates can apply for VMOU.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent Examination from any recognized board.
- PG. forCandidates must be a graduated degree holder in the field required to be eligible.
- scar: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks To be eligible for admission in both UG and PG courses in the qualifying examination.
- rest, 5% discount Will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Widow/ Divorced female candidates belonging to Rajasthan.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2022 may also be eligible for VMOU.
VMOU 2022 Exam Pattern
Check out the complete exam pattern for VMOU 2022:
for bed. syllabus:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode Only,
- Time: 3 hours The question paper will be provided to the candidates to solve.
- medium: The medium of question paper will be in both English and Hindi languages.
- Question Type: The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- marking scheme: each right answer will consist of 3 points And 1 point will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Check out the complete pattern for the question paper:
|Subject||number of questions|
|Language Proficiency (English and Hindi)||90|
For MBA courses:
- Exam Mode: VMOU 2022 exam will be conducted through offline mode,
- medium of examination: The question paper will be in “Bilingual Medium”.
- Question Type: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours To solve the question paper.
- marking scheme, 1 point For each correct response candidates will be allotted.
- negative marking: Will not done no negative markingfor wrong answer.
The pattern of the question paper will be as follows:
|Subject||number of questions|
VMOU 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of the examination will consist of the subjects of the relevant previous academic year. Syllabus of UG exam will consist of various subjects of essential subjects of classes 11th and 12th, where as the syllabus of PG courses will include subjects from relevant UG courses.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for VMOU 2022 exam through the authority’s website.
Check out the complete preparation tips for VMOU 2022 exam:
- Make a balanced routine and follow it strictly.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern and make a study plan accordingly.
- Solve previous years and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them from time to time.
- Participate in mock tests provided by various institutes and websites.
If you have. have any other questions about VMOU Admission 2022You can ask us by leaving your comment in the below comment box.