University offers admission to the candidates who want to take admission B. Pharm, BE and MSc syllabus. Interested candidates will get admission in the university and can apply on the basis of BITSAT score. Direct admission is also provided if the applied candidates are state and central board toppers and also eligible to apply for the exam. Here in this article, we have. Provided complete information about BITSAT Application Form 2023,
BITSAT 2023 Application Form
Given below are the details about BITSAT 2023 application form along with some key instructions:
- The application form will be available through online mode, No other mode will be applicable.
- Fill the application form by providing the details – personal details, educational qualification, contact number, etc.
- BITSAT 2023 will be released in the second week of application form March 2023,
- The authority provides the correction facility to the candidates from the second week June 2023.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date for submission of application form will be the second week of June 2023,
- Candidate must take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Application fee can be submitted through online way.
- Candidates can pay the fee through various payment gateways like credit card, debit card and net banking.
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable.
|female candidates||2900/- Rs.|
|Form the candidates who choose Dubai||Rs.7000/- for one exam and Rs.9000/- for two exams|
|For candidates who appeared twice in the exam (Male candidates)||Rs.5400/-|
|For Twice Appeared Candidates (Female Candidates)||Rs.440/-|
BITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2023 which is given below:
For B Pharma:
- Qualification: 12 to the candidate. must passth Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In the qualifying examination, the candidate must have passed with English as the subjects of Chemistry, Physics and Biology. The candidates who have opted for PCM can apply for B. Pharma course are eligible to apply.
- scar: Minimum Marks Candidates must have secured at least 75% marks in PCM/PCB and 60% marks in individual subject in PCMB.
For other UG courses (Except B.Pharma):
- Qualification: 12 to the candidate. must have passedth Class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- scar: In the qualifying examination, the candidate has to secure 75% marks in PCM subject and 60% aggregate marks in each subject individually.
BITSAT 2023 Application Dates
Here are the tentative application dates for BITSAT 2023:
|planning||Dated 2023 (tentative)|
|online application form start||2Ra week of march 2023|
|Last date to apply||2Ra week of june 2023|
|Editing in Application Form||2Ra week of june 2023|
|exam center allotment||2Ra week of june 2023|
|test date||3third 4th week of Juneth week of june 2023|
How to Apply for BITSAT 2023
Following are the step-by-step details to fill BITSAT Online Application Form 2023:
- visit website (Link will be available above),
- Click on New Registration button.
- If you are already registered then click on already registered candidate button.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, academic details, exam centre, contact number etc.
- Click on submit button.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned documents – photograph and signature.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format between 50 kb and 100 kb.
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 10 kb and 50 kb in JPG/JPEG format.
- Then choose payment gateway and complete your payment.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode using Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI.
- After successful payment take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Leave your comment below if you have . have any other questions related to BITSAT 2023 Application Form.