careers.nerc.gov.ng portal is officially open. NERC is recruiting. Follow the instructions on this page to login to the career.nerc.gov.ng portal and start filling the application form.
This page will cover all topics that are related to Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment including official application portal careers.nerc.gov.ng, application form, requirements & qualifications, how to apply, screening test dates and application deadline is included.
The officials of NERC have officially opened their application portal for the interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the last date.
careers.nerc.gov.ng vacancies 2022
- Market and Competition Analysis
- utilization rate setting
- Electrical engineering
- consumer Protection
- financial Accounting
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Legal, Licensing and Litigation
- enforcement and compliance
- general Administration
How to Login to Careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal 2022
To apply for NERC Recruitment Exercise 2022 you need to first login to the application portal through careers.nerc.gov.ng. Click on the “Apply Now” button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to enter the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- go to career,nerc.gov.ng or www.testmi.ng/register
- Create an account with your active email and password
- fill the application form accordingly
- Attach required documents
- to present or to show
Be sure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and will be called for CBT exam after selection process.
NERC Recruitment Requirements 2022
This part has to be given a lot of importance. Before you are eligible to apply for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment, you must have the following;
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as an international passport, national identity card or permanent voter card.
- Applicant must have WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with at least 5 creditsIT pass in core subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in other relevant discipline or Higher National Diploma is also required