Admission to the renowned IIMs is offered on the basis of merit and involves a rigorous selection process consisting of personal interview, written ability test/ marks in GD and CAT exam. By whom will the CAT 2023 exam be conducted? IIM Bangalore through CBT mode 27th November 2022. Here, the candidate can know the complete details about CAT Application Form 2023.
CAT 2023 Application Form – Extended till 21st September
The last date for CAT 2023 registration has been extended till 21st September 2022. click here to register.
Check here complete details about CAT 2023 application form in the below section:
- CAT 2023 registration process has started 3 August 2022,
- Students have to register through online mode on the website.
- Before registration, candidates are advised to check their eligibility, have a valid email id and mobile number and scan the documents as per the prescribed size and format.
- Registration process will end 21st September 2022.
- After filling the details, students have to verify the details again. Once the payment is made and the application is submitted, the students will not be allowed to make changes in the application.
- During registration, students have to select any of the six exam centers from the menu as per their choice, preference.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC/PWD category have to upload the copy of their category certificate during the registration process.
- If students make any mistake while filling the form, they can make corrections in the form September 2022.
Payment of CAT 2023 application fee can be done through online mode only. No offline mode is provided for fee payment. The fee for different categories is given below –
- For ST/SC/PWD candidates – Rs.1150/-
- For all other category candidates – Rs 2300/-
CAT 2023 Application Correction
The application correction facility will be opened by the authority after the completion of the registration process. CAT application correction will open in the third week of 2023 September 2022, The editing window will be available for a very short time.
Candidates can make corrections in only few details like photograph, signature, preferences of test city etc. Only those students who have successfully made their registration fee payment will be able to make corrections in the form.
CAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can know the complete CAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 before filling their application form:
- Qualifying Exam: Students applying for CAT must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board/university.
- Presence: Those appearing in the final semester of their qualifying degree are eligible to apply. Candidates having professional degree like CS/ CA/ ICWA are also eligible.
- Qualifying Marks: Unreserved category candidates must have passed their qualifying degree with 50% marks (45% marks in case of ST/SC/PWD candidates).
- Age Range: No age limit is prescribed.
CAT 2023 Registration Dates
Candidates can check the below section to know about CAT Registration Schedule 2023:
|planning||Dated 2023 (Announced)|
|issuance of notification||31 July 2022|
|Start of registration process||3 August 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||21 September 2022|
|correction window||September 2022|
|admit card issued||27 October to 27 November 2022|
|mock test||November 2022|
|CAT 2022 Exam||27 November 2022|
How to register for CAT 2023
Follow the steps given below to register for CAT 2023:
- Go to the online link given on the website (Link available above).
- To create your profile, click on the option given as ‘Register’ under the New Candidate Registration header.
- Generate OTP by filling the details asked in the form like – candidate’s name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Re-verify all the filled details and then submit the form by clicking on ‘I agree’ given in the declaration section.
- Now, candidates will receive the login details through SMS or mail. Login to the website and start filling other details in the form.
- Fill your personal, academic, work experience, course, test city, qualification, payment and other details in the form.
- Upload Images – Photograph, Signature, Certificate and other mandatory documents as per the selection.
- Pay the application fee as per the categories and payment gateway available.
- After payment of fee, an application confirmation email will be sent to students who have successfully registered.
- Print the application form and save it for any future reference.
CAT 2023 Frequently Asked Questions (Frequently Asked Questions):
If you have. have any other questions about CAT 2023 Application FormYou can ask your query in the comment section below.