MAT 2022 Notifications – Result soon (September session)
MAT 2022 Result is going to be released soon in the month of September 2022. Check here for result details.
MAT 2023 exam will be conducted four times in a year. The exam for the first session will be conducted in February 2022.Check more details about MAT 2023 here.
MAT 2022 exam dates for September session has been released. The exam has been conducted on 4th September 2022 (for PBT) and 18th September 2022 (for CBT). Check here for exam date details.
MAT 2022 result for May session has been declared on 6th June 2022. Check here for result details.
The registration for MAT 2022 September session can be filled up to 12 September 2022. Check here for registration details.
MAT 2022 Exam Dates
MAT exam will be conducted in four sessions in a year. In the table below, candidates can check the official MAT exam dates for September session:
For PBT Exam:
|start registration||30 June 2022|
|Registration Last Date||29 August 2022|
|admit card issued||30 August 2022|
|test date||4 September 2022|
|declaration of result||September 2022|
For CBT Exam:
|release of application||30 June 2022|
|Last date to apply||12 September 2022|
|admit card issued||13 September 2022|
|test date||18 September 2022|
|declaration of result||September 2022|
MAT 2022 Score Card
MAT result for September session will be released in the month of 2022 September 2022. Students will be able to check their result through online mode. Students must enter their Roll Number and Registration Number To check the result.
AIMA does not issue MAT score card through offline mode. Candidates are required to download it through the website. Students are advised to keep the result of MAT exam safe till the admission process.
MAT 2022 Counseling/Admission
No centralized counseling will be conducted by AIMA for providing admission. After downloading the score card, students will have to participate in the counseling conducted separately by the participating institutes. MAT counseling will be started after the declaration of result.
Students are required to carry their documents along with photocopies for the document verification process. Students will be selected for admission on the basis of MAT score, category and availability of seats in colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MAT 2022 Admit Card
AIMA released admit card online mode only. MAT Admit Card 2022 has been issued 30 August 2022 For PBT Exam and 13 September 2022 For CBT exam. It contains the roll number of the candidate, exam instructions and the address of the exam center.
Without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to write the exam. Candidates must bring the admit card along with valid ID proof at the examination centre.
MAT 2022 Registration
Candidates can check below some important instructions to fill the application:
- Candidates are able to register for MAT exam online way.
- MAT 2022 application form has been started 30 June 2022.
- Candidates have to fill all the correct details in the application form.
- scanned images of Photo (10 to 50 KB) and Signature (5 to 20KB) will be required to be uploaded in the application.
- Last date for submission of application is 29 August 2022 For PBT Exam and 12 September 2022 For CBT exam.
- There is no offline mode available to fill the application form.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the application form and fee receipt safe for further use.
- Application fee payment can be done through ca online mode only.
- student can pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI and Paytm Wallet.
The application fee for MAT exam is mentioned below:
|Exam Mode||Application fee|
|For IBT, PBT and CBT (Single)||1650/-|
|Double IBT, PBT + IBT, CBT + IBT and PBT + CBT. for||2750/-|
MAT Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application, candidates must check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Qualifying Exam: candidates holding graduation degree are eligible to apply for MAT exam.
- stream: holder of bachelor’s degree in any stream can apply for the exam.
- Age Range: there will be no age limit scheduled to apply for MAT.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in the final examination of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Attempt Limit: there is no try limit in MAT exam.
MAT Exam Pattern 2022
Here candidates can check the detailed MAT exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Based Test), PBT (Paper Based Test) and ibt (Remote Proctored Internet Based Test).
- Question Type: there will be 200 objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Duration: gross 150 minutes The question paper will be given to the candidates to solve.
- medium: the medium of examination will be English language only.
- Section: Questions will be asked from Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Indian and Global Environment.
- marking scheme: For each correct answer, a scar will be provided.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
The section wise exam pattern of MAT 2022 is given below:
|section number||Section Name||number of questions||time (minutes)|
|Second||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|IV||Data analysis and proficiency||40||35|
|V||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of MAT exam consists of five sections, i.e. Language Comprehension, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills and Indian and Global Environment. Syllabus for Mathematical Skills 10. has been preparedthStandard under CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
Students are able to check syllabus through online mode. Candidates should prepare for the exam according to the officially prescribed MAT Syllabus.
Here we are providing some beneficial MAT preparation tips so that the candidates can get a better rank in the exam:
- Firstly, arrange for MAT books and other study material and prepare a study schedule accordingly.
- Students should practice solving questions in given time duration.
- Make sure not to answer such questions, you are not sure whether they are correct or not. There is negative marking so don’t take any chances.
- Practice mock tests, practice papers and previous year question papers on a daily basis.
- Stay updated with the latest happenings and happenings around the world.
- Read different types of articles, this will help you in English and Reading Comprehension section.
For any other question regarding mat 2022 Exam, you can ask your question in below comment box.