Candidates can take admission in various renowned institutes like IIT Bombay, IISc Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIITDM Jabalpur, IIT Hyderabad, e.t.c. Qualifying CEED does not guarantee admission to the above course. Final selection/admission will be as per test/interview or admission/selection process as prescribed by the admission institute. Here, in this article we have provided complete information about CEED Application Form 2023.
CEED Registration 2023 , on 5 october
CEED 2023 Application Form is going to be released on 5th October 2022, Link will be given here. click here To subscribe to app alerts.
Know about the details related to CEED 2023 application form in the below section:
- CEED 2023 registration can be done by online mode only on the website.
- Applicants have to first generate their login ID to fill the application form.
- The registration will start from the month of October 2022.
- The last date to fill the application form without late fee will be till November 2022.
- If students are registering after the last date then they have to pay certain late fee.
- Complete details in the form should be filled correctly: No Modifications / Corrections Will be allowed later in the application.
- Before filling the application, students must confirm their eligibility as their admission may be rejected later if they do not fulfill the eligibility clause.
- There will be few steps in the registration process – online registration and preparation of login details, uploading of images, payment of application fee and printing of the form.
- Students have to upload the documents which will be required during registration as per their format and size mentioned by the authority.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Payment Type: Candidates can pay for CEED application form fee through credit card, debit card or net banking system.
Category wise application fee is given below.
|female candidates||Rupee. 1100/- + GST|
|other candidates||Rupee. 2200/- + GST|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||Rupee. 1100/- + GST|
CEED Eligibility Criteria 2023
Check here CEED Eligibility Criteria 2023 before applying for CEED 2023 Registration:
- Age Range: There is no age limit to apply for CEED 2023 exam.
- Number Of Attempts: There is no limit to the effort. Candidates can apply for CEED any number of times.
- Qualification: Applying candidates should have completed Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree of minimum 3 years (after 12th level). either
To appear in the final examination of such program by July 2023, either
Passed GD Arts Diploma Program (10+5 Level) by July 2021.
Note: The eligibility for admission in different institutes may be different, so candidates must check the eligibility criteria for different institutes before applying for CEED.
CEED 2023 Application Dates
Check CEED Registration Date 2023 in the table below:
|Start of online registration||October 2022|
|Last date to register without late fee||November 2022|
|Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs.500/-)||November 2022|
|admit card issued||January 2023|
|Last date for correction of discrepancies in admit card||January 2023|
|CEED 2023 Exam||January 2023|
How to register for CEED 2023
Applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to fill the CEED 2023 application form:
- Go to Online Application Link (Link will be given here).
- Click on the “Register” option after which the application form will be displayed.
- Fill the required details in the form – Name, Email ID, Phone number, Password and submit.
- Candidates will receive a verification mail on their mail id.
- Login with Details – Registered Email Id and Password.
- The application form will be displayed on the computer screen with some instructions. Read the instructions very carefully and fill in the information accordingly.
- Fill the details like personal, educational, communication, exam center etc and submit after re-verifying the details.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with authentic details only. Subsequent changes in the form may result in rejection of the application form.
- Upload the required documents – photograph, signature, certificates (if applicable) and mark sheets. The photograph and signature should be as per the prescribed size and format.
- Upload Category Certificate in PDF Format. Only if the candidate belongs to one of the reserved category.
- Pay the application fee as per your category using the given payment gateway.
- Once the transaction is successful, submit the details and take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
CEET 2023 Admit Card
If you have. have any other questions about CEED 2023 Application FormYou can ask your query in the comment section below.