Lucknow University 2022 Notifications – Seat Allotment Released (UGET)
Lucknow University 2022 seat allotment has been released on 22nd September 2022 for various UGET courses, Check here for consultation details.
Lucknow University 2022 Merit List has been released on 14th September 2022 for various UG courses, Check here for merit list details.
Lucknow University 2022 Admit Card for PGET courses has been released on 7th September 2022, Check here for admit card details.
The exam dates for Lucknow University 2022 PGET has been announced. It is held from 10 to 17 September 2022, Check here for exam date details.
Lucknow University 2022 Answer Key for Various UG Courses has been released on 7th September 2022, Check here for answer key details.
Lucknow University Admission 2022 Dates
Check out the complete exam date for Lucknow University Entrance 2022 Exam:
For UG courses:
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|release of application||2Ra April 2022|
|Last date without late fee||18th August 2022|
|Availability of admit card||25 August 2022|
|exam date||29 August to 4 September 2022|
|answer key||7 September 2022|
|result declaration||14 September 2022|
|counseling||17 September 2022|
For PG courses:
|release of application||1 1th April 2022|
|Last date without late fee||30th August 2022|
|Availability of admit card||7 September 2022|
|exam date||10 to 17 September 2022|
Lucknow University 2022 Answer Key
The LU answer key has been released for the students after a few days of the completion of the exam. Candidates can download the answer key from the university website through online mode. this is done free Feather 7 September 2022 For UG courses. it will be released later September 2022 For PG courses.
Lucknow University Answer Key 2022 contains the correct answers for each and every question asked in the entrance exam. Through the answer key, candidates can predict their result even before the result is declared.
Lucknow University 2022 Result
The result of Lucknow University 2022 exam is prepared on the basis of answer key. The university has released the result a few days after the declaration of the final answer key. Candidates can get their result from 14 September 2022 For various UG courses.
Lucknow University Result has been released by the University through online mode for the candidates who have appeared in each examination. Candidates should keep their scorecard safely with them till the completion of admission process.
Lucknow University 2022 Cut Off
The cut off is the minimum marks which will be released by the university for the candidates on the basis of their category. The university will shortlist the students for the counseling process on the basis of the prescribed cut off marks.
Candidates need to score more than the recommended cut off marks to be eligible for further admission process.
The cut off marks will be released on the basis of various factors. Candidates have to check the cut off marks online from the website of the authority. For the ease of the candidates, we will also provide the complete cut off marks in our article.
Lucknow University 2022 Counseling
The counseling process has been conducted by Lucknow University after few days of result declaration. Candidates are shortlisted for the counseling process on the basis of category wise merit list prepared by the university.
It is conducted after each round of counseling in different rounds based on the availability of seats. The seats are allotted to the students on the basis of the rank obtained in the merit list.
The candidates will also have to complete all the remaining formalities within the stipulated time period to confirm their admission.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Lucknow University 2022 Application Form
Check complete details with some important instructions regarding Lucknow University Application Form 2022:
- The application form is released through online mode only.
- The registration process for UG courses has been regulated From 2 April to 18 August 2022.
- For PG courses, the registration process has been regulated From 11 April to 30 August 2022.
- The registration process is regulated for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with authentic details only as any change in the details may lead to rejection of the application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no candidate is allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- The authority may not provide any correction window to edit wrong details so candidates must fill all the details carefully.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt with them for future reference.
Application fee can be submitted only through online method Only. candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
The application form fee is as follows:
For UG courses:
|General and OBC||Rupee. 800/-|
|SC and ST||Rupee. 400/-|
For PG courses:
|General and OBC||Rupee. 1000|
|SC and ST||Rupee. 500|
Lucknow University Eligibility Criteria
Check out the complete eligibility criteria for Lucknow University 2022 Exam:
For BA (Hons):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate either its equivalent Examination from any recognized Board or University.
- scar: Candidates must score at least 60% marks (55% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Syllabus for B.Sc:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent Examination from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and maths / biology as a compulsory subject in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- scar: Candidates should have scored minimum 40% Marks (33% Marks for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
For PG Admission:
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree in the required stream to be eligible for PG admission.
- scar: Candidates must have obtained at least 45% Marks (40% Marks for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree in the required stream to be eligible for admission.
- examination: Candidates can also apply for admission to MBA program on the basis of CAT score.
Lucknow University 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been issued online a few days after the completion of the registration process. The university has issued the admit card only for the registered candidates. Candidates can download their admit card from 25th August 2022 For UG courses through online mode. it has been issued 7 September 2022 For PG courses.
Lucknow University Admit Card is an important document that has to be carried on the day of the exam, as no candidate is allowed to attend the exam without the admit card.
Lucknow University 2022 Exam Pattern
Following is the complete exam pattern for Lucknow University 2022 exam:
For UG courses:
- Total Questions: The question paper will consist of total 100 questions in the exam.
- Question Type: there will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Time: gross 1 hour 30 minutes Candidates will be allotted to solve the question paper,
- marking scheme: Each correct answer will carry 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For PG courses:
- stream: The question paper will be divided into three sections.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours To solve the question paper.
- Total Questions: There will be 50 questions in section A, 30 questions from section B and 20 questions from section C.
Lucknow University 2022 Syllabus
Lucknow University 2022 Exam Syllabus will be different for every subject. The syllabus will consist of various topics from the relevant previous academic course. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for Lucknow University 2022 through the website of the university.
Check out the complete preparation tips for Lucknow University 2022 Exam:
- Check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced timetable for studies and all other activities and follow it strictly.
- Avoid unnecessary distractions and concentrate on studies.
- Participate in mock tests and solve sample and previous years question papers.
- Make notes of important topics and revise them regularly.
If you have. have any other questions about Lucknow University Admission 2022Candidates must leave their comments in the below comment box.