UP ITI 2022 Admission Notification – allotment result out
UP ITI 2022 allotment result for 3rd round has been released for Govt. and Private ITI. click here For Allotment Result (Govt. ITI).
click here For Allotment Result (Private ITI).
Note: The last date for reporting in ITI for admission is 17th September 2022.
UP ITI 2022 allotment result for the first round has been released for Govt. and Private ITI. click here For Allotment Result (Govt. ITI).
click here For Allotment Result (Private ITI).
UP ITI 2022 Admission Dates
checkout complete Officer UP ITI 2022 Admission Dates:
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|application starts||7 July 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||4 August 2022|
|Application improvements||48 hours after successful registration and fee payment|
|allotment result||Continuing for the first and second round|
|start of counseling process||August 2022|
UP ITI 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some important instructions regarding UP ITI Application Form 2022:
- The application form has been issued from 7 July 2022 Through online mode only.
- Only qualified candidates are allowed to submit the application form for the exam, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates should fill the application form very carefully because probably the authority will not provide any correction facility later.
- The details filled by the candidates in the application form should be the same as in their 10. appears inthAny change in the mark sheet, details may lead to rejection of the application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission as no application form will be accepted after the due date.
- Till the last date for submission of application form 4 August 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt with them for future reference.
Application fee can be submitted only through online mode, candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
The application fee for each candidate is as follows:
|For General and OBC category||Rupee. 250|
|For Reserved Category (SC/ST)||Rupee. 150|
UP ITI Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete UP ITI Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- nationality: candidates should be Indian citizens to be eligible for admission.
- Age Range: Applying candidates should be at least 14 years Old as of 1 August 2022.
- Domicile: candidates should be domicile certificate Holder of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Qualification: Applying candidates should be 10th pass or equal to Examination from any recognized board.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the exam.
UP ITI 2022 Admission Process
Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission Process 2022 is conducted by the authority in various stages, which include: Registration, choice filling, counseling and allotment of seats. To participate in the counseling process, candidates have to register themselves first.
After the final submission of the application form, the authority releases the merit list for the registered candidates through online mode. Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will be shortlisted for further admission process and allotment of seats.
UP ITI 2022 Merit List
The UP ITI Merit List will be released by the authority after few days of completion of the registration process. The authority will release the merit list for each candidate successfully registered for admission. Candidates will be able to access the complete merit list August 2022.
The merit list for the registered candidates will be made available from the website of the authority through online way. The authority will prepare the merit list based on the score of the candidates in the required qualifying examination.
UP ITI 2022 Counseling
The counseling process will be conducted by the authority after few days of the declaration of merit list. The authority will conduct the counseling process on the basis of merit list. Candidates will be able to participate in the counseling process: September 2022 through online mode.
The UP ITI counseling process after each round of counseling will be conducted by the authority in different rounds based on the availability of seats. The seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the availability of seats after each round of counseling.
The candidates will also have to submit the required documents for verification of the details filled by the candidates in the application form. Following is the complete list of documents required for the verification round:
- 8th and 10th marksheet
- 8th and 10th class certificates
- caste certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- domicile certificate
- date of birth proof
- migration certificate
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo etc.
UP ITI 2022 Admission
Admission to various technical and non-technical ITI trades will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of final merit list. The authority will give preference to the top rank holder in the merit list at the time of allotment of seats.
After the allotment of seats, candidates have to report at their allotted center to confirm their admission. Candidates must also complete all remaining formalities including 1st semester fee payment before the due date otherwise their seats will be allotted to other candidates.
If you have. have any other questions about UP ITI Admission 2022So you can ask us by leaving your question below.