KEAM 2022 Notifications – allotment out
KEAM 2022 provisional allotment has been released on 21st September 2022. Check here for allotment details.
KEAM 2022 Final Category List has been released on 18th September 2022. See here for details.
KEAM 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided complete Officer Events of KEAM Exam Dates 2022:
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|opening of application||6 April 2022|
|Closing the Application Form with Fee Payment||10 May 2022|
|Last date for submission of supporting documents||10 May 2022|
|Application Improvement||30 May to 10 June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||15 June 2022|
|KEAM 2022 Exam||4 July 2022
Paper I Physics & Chemistry – 10 AM to 12.30 PM
Paper II Mathematics – 2.30 PM to 5 PM
|Answer Key Released||5 July 2022|
|declaration of result||4 August 2022
|Release of rank lists||August/September 2022|
|Beginning of counseling||August/September 2022|
KEAM 2022 Answer Key
The answer key has been released by the authority a few days after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check the answer key 5th June/July 2022 through online mode.
KEAM Answer Key 2022 contains correct answers to each and every question asked in the entrance exam. Through the answer key candidates are able to predict their result even before it is declared.
KEAM 2022 Result
The result has been prepared by the authority on the basis of the final answer key. The authority releases the result for each exam attended candidate individually by post or any other offline mode. Candidates can access their result on 4th August 2022,
KEAM Result 2022 is not sent to any candidate personally through any offline mode. Candidates have to download it themselves through login in the website of the authority.
KEAM 2022 Rank List
After the declaration of result students can check their rank list. It will be available on website online In August/September 2022, The KEAM rank list will be made available separately for engineering and other courses.
The rank list will be prepared after the marks entered by the candidates (12th level) are successfully verified on the website. Students can download their race list as PDF.
KEAM cut off
KEAM 2022 Counseling
The counseling process will be conducted by the authority through online mode for each of the exam qualified candidates. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counseling process August/September 2022 through the website of the Authority.
KEAM counseling 2022 will be conducted in different rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counseling. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
KEAM 2022 Admit Card
The admit card is issued by the authority a few days after the completion of the registration process. The authority has issued the admit card for every registered candidate through online mode. Candidates can download their KEAM admit card from 15 June 2022,
Admit card is an important document which contains important details related to candidates and exam. Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the completion of the admission process.
KEAM 2022 Exam Pattern
Check out the complete KEAM exam pattern for the exam:
- Exam Mode: KEAM exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Question Type: will be included in the question paper Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: the total will be 120 questions in the question paper.
- Duration: gross 150 minutes Question paper will be allotted to solve.
- Documents: The exam will have two papers – Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics).
- total marks: will be of paper total 480 points,
- marking scheme: student will get 4 digit For each correct response And 1 point will be deducted on each Negative answer.
KEAM 2022 Syllabus
The KEAM syllabus for each offered course will differ as per the need of the subjects for the particular courses. 11 in the syllabus of the examination. will consist of various subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ofth and 12th standard.
Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus of KEAM 2022 through the website of the authority.
KEAM 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective KEAM preparation tips for the exam:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve previous years and sample papers.
- Take part in the mock test.
- Makes notes and revises them accordingly.
- Make a proper timetable for studies and follow it strictly.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
KEAM 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details along with some major instructions regarding KEAM Application Form 2022:
- The application form has been issued from 6 April 2022 Through online mode,
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam as only eligible candidates are allowed to submit the application form.
- Candidates should fill the application form very carefully though the authority also provides the correction facility to edit the application form.
- Where is the KEAM Application Correction Facility launched? 30 May 2022 After completion of registration process.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the due date of submission.
- Till the last date for submission of application form 10th May 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt with them for future reference.
Application fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline way. candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-Challan Payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
The complete application fee for KEAM 2022 is as follows:
|syllabus||general candidate||SC candidates||ST candidates|
|Engineering only/B.Pharma/Both only||700||300||Exempted|
|Architectural only/ Medical only and Allied/ Both||500 rupees||200||Exempted|
|both (a) and (b)||900||400||Exempted|
KEAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the KEAM eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply for KEAM:
For Engineering courses:
- nationality: with candidates OCI/PIO or Indian citizenship can apply for the exam.
- Age Range: Candidate age should be at least 17 years Old as of 31 December 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must have pass or appear In 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent Examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- scar: Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks In mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCM Subject to be eligible for simultaneous admission.
For Architecture course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent Examination from any recognized board. either
- Must have passed 10+3 Diploma Exam with mathematics as a compulsory subject 50% marks,
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the examination.
- scar: The applied candidates must have scored an aggregate of 50% marks and 50% marks all in PCM Subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Score: Candidates must have valid marks NATA Exam.
For medical and allied courses:
- MBBS/BDS/BSMS: Student must have passed 10+2 or must have passed 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology put together.
- Bums: Candidates must have passed or appeared 10+2 Level to secure at least 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
- BAMS/BHMS: Student must have passed or appeared in 10+2 with PCB subjects in class 12th 50% marks separately in biology and 50% marks PCB topics put together.
- BVSC and AH: Candidates should have secured 50% marks in PCBE subjects.
- BSc (Hons) Agri., BSc (Hons) Forestry, BFSc: 12 to students. must passth Level with 50% marks in Biology and 50% marks in PCB subjects. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject of educational qualification.
- B Pharma: The student must have passed 12th class with English subject and must have secured 50% marks in PCMB subjects with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics as optional subject and minimum passing marks in each of these subjects separately.
For any other question related to KEAM 2022Students can ask their query in the comment section given below.