CUCET 2022 Notifications – Result (UG) on 15th September
CUCET UG 2022 Result is releasing on 15th September 2022 (up to 10:00 PM). Check here for result details.
CUCET UG 2022 Answer Key has been released on 8th September 2022. It is releasing soon for CUCET PG. Check here for answer key details.
CUCET 2023 Exam will be conducted in the month of July 2023.Check more details about CUCET 2023 here.
CUCET 2022 Exam Dates
the following are complete official exam dates For CUCET 2022 Exam:
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|issuance of application||6 April 2022|
|submission of application||22 May 2022|
|Last date for accepting fee||22 May 2022|
|resume application||27 May to 26 June 2022|
|correction window||till 26 June 2022|
|publish admit card||13 July 2022 – Phase I
2 August 2022 – Phase II
|CUCET UG 2022 Exam||15, 16, 19 and 20 July (1st phase)
4th, 5th, 6th August 2022 (Phase II)
7, 8, 10 August 2022 (Phase III)
17, 18, 20 August 2022 (Phase IV)
21, 22, 23 August, 2022 (5th phase)
24 25, 26 and 30 August 2022 (Phase VI)
|answer key released||8 September 2022|
|objection against answer key||10 September 2022|
|result declaration||September 2022|
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|release of application||19 May 2022|
|Last date to apply||18 July 2022|
|Last date for submission of application fee||19 July 2022|
|Application Improvement||20 July to 22 July 2022|
|Admit card||28 August 2022|
|CUET PG 2022 Exam||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11 September 2022|
|answer key||September 2022|
CUCET 2022 Answer Key
CUCET Answer Key has been released by the exam conducting authority for UG after a few days of the conduction of the exam. Candidates will be able to check the answer key for PG September 2022 through online mode.
The answer key contains the correct answer to each question asked in the entrance test. Candidate will also get an opportunity to raise their objection on the answer key. The final answer key will be released by the authority after the facility of objection is completed.
CUCET 2022 Result
The result will be released by the authority for participating in each exam individually online way. The authority will prepare the result on the basis of the final answer key. Candidates will be able to check their result by 15th september 2022 Through login for CUCET UG (source wise) Candidate Dashboard.
For the ease of the candidates, we have also provided the direct link to access the result of each candidate in our article. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission process.
CUCET 2022 Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum marks prescribed by the authority for the candidates appearing in each exam. The authority releases the category wise cut off list for each course. Every candidate has to score more than the prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Candidates can check the cut off marks from the website of the exam conducting authority through online mode. We will also provide the complete cut off list in our articles for the ease of the candidates.
CUCET 2022 counseling
The counseling process is conducted through both online as well as offline way. Each Central University will conduct its own counseling process for its proposed programmes. The counseling fee and process will be different for each central university. Candidates will be able to get the complete details of the counseling process through the website of the individual participating institution.
The counseling process will be conducted only for the successfully registered candidates. Candidates will be called for admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
The candidates must also bring the following documents with them at the time of counselling:
- 10th and 12th certificate
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- caste certificate
- CUCET 2022 Score Card
- Entry Form
- Passport size photo etc.
CUCET 2022 Admit Card
CUCET admit card is an important document to be carried on the day of the exam. The authority will issue the admit card only for the successfully registered candidates. Candidates can download their admit card from 2nd August 2022 (UG Phase II) through online mode.
Hall Tickets for CUCET PG have been released 28th August 2022. The authority does not send any admit card to any candidate personally through post or any other offline mode. Candidates have to download it themselves through login in the website of the authority.
CUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
To check the CUET 2022 exam pattern candidates need to go through the following points:
- Exam Mode: CUET 2022 exam is conducted through online In the form of Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Number of Sections: it consists of 4 As Section IA, Section IB, Section II and Section III.
- test pattern: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the question paper.
- Language: Tests are offered 13 languages.
- Duration: candidates will get 3 hours 15 minutes For slot I and 3 hours 45 minutes For Slot II to solve the question paper.
- Number of Questions: are total 100 questions in the question paper.
- marking scheme: For every correct answer, 5 points while it will be awarded 1 point There will be a deduction for each wrong answer.
- 13 different languages - English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Oriya, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu and Urdu
- 20 different languages - French, Spanish, Bodo, Dogri, Nepali, Persian, Italian, Santhali, Tibetan, Arabic, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Manipuri, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
|hole||Slot I||Slot II|
|exam time||9:00 am to 12:15 pm||3 pm to 6:45 pm|
|exam period||45/60 to 195 minutes||45 to 225 minutes|
|section||subjects||questions to be attempted||Total Questions||Question Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (any one can choose)||40||50||Reading Comprehension (based on different languages - factual literary and fiction, literary aptitude and terminology)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language other than section IA)|
|Section II – Domain||27 domain specific topics (6 domains should be selected as desired by the applicable university)||40||50||Input text for MCQ based questions (It will be based on 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific topics|
|SECTION III – GENERAL TESTS||For any such UG program/programme being offered by the Universities||60||75||
|gross||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
CUCET 2022 Syllabus
Students appearing for the CUET 2022 exam must check:
In Sections IA and IB – Language to be tested through reading comprehension (based on different types of passages- factual, literary and narrative) [Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary]
For Section II candidates must prepare for NCERT 12th Syllabus.
In Section III- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple Application of Basic Mathematical Concepts Arithmetic / Algebra Geometry / Mensuration / Statistics taught up to grade 8), Logical & Analytical Reasoning
The detailed course information is available on the website along with the release of the brochure.
CUCET 2022 preparation
Following are some effective preparation tips to prepare better for the exam:
- Make a proper timetable and follow it strictly.
- Check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Avoid unnecessary distractions and concentrate on studies.
- Make proper notes and revise them from time to time.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
CUCET 2022 Application Form
Here are the complete details candidates need to know about CUCET Application Form 2022:
- application has been made free Through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 6th April 2022.
- The application form submission process will be regulated only for the eligible candidates.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with authentic details only as any change in the details may lead to rejection of the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form as per the instruction given in the application form.
- Every candidate must submit his/her application before the last date of submission as no candidate will be allowed to submit the application form after the last date of submission.
- The authority has provided the facility of correction in the application form. For UG, can be improved from 25 to 31 May 2022.
- Last date for submission of application form and fee is 31 May 2022,
- Candidates should keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt with them for future reference.
Application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI Payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
The application fee for each candidate will be as follows:
|grade||Centers in India (Each Slot)||Centers outside India (each slot)|
|general/un-reserved||Rupee. 650/-||Rupee. 3000/-|
|SC / ST / PWBD / Third Gender||Rupee. 550/-||Rupee. 3000/-|
CUCET Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for CUCET 2022 exam. Candidates must check the complete eligibility details as per the norms of the university they are applying for:
- Qualification UG. for: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized board.
- Qualification PG. for: Applying candidates should have Bachelor Degree in the relevant field from any recognized university to be eligible for the exam.
- nationality: candidates should be citizen of india to be eligible CUCET 2022 examination,
- Presence: Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam but they have to submit the proof of passing the exam before the scheduled date.
- Age Criteria: there is no age limit for candidates. Also, candidates are required to fulfill the age criteria of the university in which they wish to take admission.
near the candidates. have any other questions related to CUCET 2022Leave your questions in the comment section below.