FCC Recruitment 2022 application process is here. Are you interested in Federal Communications Commission Recruitment? FCC is calling suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 recruitment exercise.
The FCC is hiring. Check out available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also see how to apply for Federal Communications Commission Recruitment 2022.
If you are interested in FCC jobs, you are advised to take the time and read this guide to help you successfully submit your application on the recruitment portal.
FCC Recruitment Form 2022
At the moment, the Federal Communications Commission is not recruiting, but may soon begin a nationwide recruiting. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently for the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the FCC Careers Portal through www.federalcharacter.gov.ng. Most important, the Federal Communications Commission application form is completely free. Please disregard any information or person asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from below states can apply for FCC Recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||yobe||Zamfra and FCT|
FCC Recruitment Requirements 2022
minimum age: 20
Identification Method: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voter’s Card
- Minimum 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Maths and English
- B.Sc or Master’s degree from recognized tertiary institution in any relevant discipline or HND in relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for FCC Recruitment 2022
To apply for Federal Communications Commission Recruitment, you need to visit the application portal through www.federalcharacter.gov.ng. Follow the steps given below to submit your application.
- Go to www.federalcharacter.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- fill the online application form
- upload credentials
- to present or to show.
We’ll update this page with the latest application procedures once the FCC begins the 2022 recruitment process.