GATE will be held on 2023 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2023, Apart from providing admission in top known colleges and institutes (IIT, IIScetc.), candidates are also offered direct recruitment in various public sector undertakings through gate score. In this article, we Provided complete information about gate application form 2023.
GATE 2023 Registration- by 30 september
GATE 2023 application form can be filled till 30 September 2022. click here to register.
The authority has allowed the combination of two new papers in GATE 2023. Also, the list of exam cities has been updated. See other details below.
Here, candidates who are willing to apply for GATE 2023 registration can check the complete details below:
- GATE 2023 application form has been released from 30 August 2022,
- Candidates willing to apply have to register and fill the application online mode Only.
- The last date for registration for GATE 2023 is till 30 September 2022,
- Students must submit the application before the last date. However, after the last date the authority will extend the online registration period with late fee.
- Candidates are allowed to appear for any one or two papers out of a total of 29 subjects (papers).
- No offline mode is considered for registration. Also, there is no need to send any hard copy of the application form/documents to the authority.
- During registration, candidates will also have to select three exam cities from the list of exam cities as per their choice.
- Complete details must be verified by the students before final submission as no changes are allowed after submission.
- Before starting the registration, candidates must be ready with all the documents which will be required to upload.
- Applicants can submit the registration fee online mode only, No offline mode payment can be provided/accepted.
- Online Payment Gateway includes Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI etc.
Check below the category wise application fee of GATE 2023 (with/without late fee):
|grade||Application Fee (Without Late Fee)||Application Fee (With Late Fee)|
|female candidates||Rupee. 850/-||Rupee. 1350/-|
|SC / ST / PWD Category||Rupee. 850/-||Rupee. 1350/-|
|all other categories||Rupee. 1700/-||Rupee. 2200/-|
|For Foreign Nationals/NRIs|
|exam centers in india||Rupee. 1700/-||Rupee. 2200/-|
gate 2023 application correction
GATE 2023 application form correction facility will start 4 November 2022, Students will be able to edit category, question paper, exam city and other editable details during the correction period.
GATE Application Correction 2023 will be open for few days: online mode, Till the last date to amend the form 11 November 2022. No candidate will be allowed to make changes after the closure of the correction window.
Application Correction Window There will be only one chance to correct the application with payment of some fee. If no change is made then the application form will be rejected.
gate 2023 eligibility criteria
Before registering for GATE 2023, make sure to check the GATE eligibility criteria given below according to various courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have completed 3rd year or higher year of any UG degree in the field of Engineering / Commerce / Technology / Arts / Architecture / Science.
- Age Criteria: No Age Limit scheduled to appear for the GATE.
Course wise Eligibility:
Check below degree wise eligibility for various courses in the given table:
|qualifying degree||qualifying degree exam||eligibility||Year of Qualification (not later)|
|BE/B.Tech/B.Pharm||Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering Technology (4 years after 10+2 OR 3 years after BSc/Diploma in Technology/Engineering)||Currently in third year or higher grade or already completed||2024|
|Form D (after 10+2)||6 years Diploma degree program, including internship or residency training.||Currently in 3rd/4th/5th/6th year or already completed||2026|
|MA/ M.Sc/ MCA or equivalent||Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Computer Application/Statistics/Mathematics/Arts or equivalent||Currently in third year or higher grade or already completed||2024|
|int. ME/M.Tech or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2)||Integrated Master’s degree program or dual degree program (5-year program) in Engineering/Technology||Currently in 3rd/4th/5th year or already completed||any year|
|BSc/BCom/BA||Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Arts / Commerce / Science (3 year programme)||Currently in third year or higher grade or already completed||2023|
gate 2023 application dates
Know below various events related to GATE application date 2023:
|start registration||30 August 2022|
|Last date to fill application||30 September 2022|
|Last date for registration with late fee||7 October 2022|
|Last date for Correction of Category, Paper & Exam City (with additional fee payment)||11 November 2022|
|Availability of admit card||3 January 2023|
|gate 2023 aptitude test||4, 5, 11 and 12 February 2023|
how to apply for gate 2023
follow below Steps given for registration for gate 2023 exam. Remember to be ready with all the required documents before applying:
- Go to the official website. (Link given above).
- Click on the “Login” option.
- After that click on “New User” Register Here, which is the last option.
- Then enter your full name in the given format.
- Press on the “Confirm” option.
- Fill the form by entering your working / valid mail id and phone number.
- Enter Personal, Qualification, Communication, Course option etc. Verify and submit.
- Now upload photograph, signature and other documents and category certificate (ST/SC/PWD) as per the format or specifications mentioned by the authority.
- Pay the application fee as per the category and payment mode available online.
- Students can also check the status of their application (accepted/rejected) through login after submitting the form.
- Submit the application form after re-checking all the filled details.
- Take a print of GATE application and fee receipt for future reference.
GATE Application FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have. have any other questions related to gate 2023 application formYou can ask your query in the comment section given below.