Himachal Pradesh NEET Counseling 2022
The university invites applications for the candidates appearing in the NEET 2022 exam. Only NEET UG 2022 qualified candidates can fill the application form on the basis of which the state merit list will be prepared. Candidates can register for counseling from the website of Himachal Pradesh University.
A category-wise new merit list will be published on the basis of All India Merit Rank of NEET UG 2022. Candidates have to pay the counseling fee in order to be fully qualified for the counseling and seat allotment process. The counseling takes place in the university campus through offline mode.
- For General/NRI and other categories:- Rs. 1800.
- For SC/ST Category:- Rs. 900.
- IRDP/BPL:- Rs. 900.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Counseling Schedule 2022
Here, we have mentioned the official dates of Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Counseling 2022.
|choice filling||September 2022|
|Declaration of provisional result||,|
|Final result of second counseling||,|
|Admission in second round counseling||,|
Selection and Admission Process
- The seats will be allotted in the order of merit-cum-choice of the candidates by personal appearance.
- It is necessary to appear in person for counseling on the day of counselling.
- Candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form are only eligible to participate in the counselling.
- As per the rank in the state merit list, candidates can report for counseling on the specified date and time.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates for attending the counselling.
- The seats will be allotted after verification of the documents and choices filled by the candidates.
- The candidates who are selected for admission will be provided with the admit card which can be downloaded from the website of the university on the next day of counselling.
- Candidates can report for admission to the allotted college along with the admit card.
Reservation in medical and dental colleges of HP state will be applicable as per the order of the state and central government. Candidates can apply under reserved category only if they have valid relevant certificate. All the state medical and dental colleges have their own reservation criteria for each category. Candidates can check it from the respective website in which they are applying for admission.
The printout of the filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of the below mentioned documents have to be submitted personally at the time of counselling.
- neet 2022 admit card
- neet 2022 rank card
- 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th mark sheet and passing certificate (for date of birth)
- grade certificate
- Character certificate (from school/college principal)
- A domicile certificate for domicile of Himachal Pradesh
- PH certificate
- 1 passport size photo
If you have. have any other questions about Himachal Pradesh NEET Counseling 2022You can write your queries in the comment box given below.