From Jamia 2022 Application- reopened
Jamia 2022 Application Correction has been reopened from 13th to 15th September 2022. click here To edit the details.
Jamia 2022 admission in various courses will be given through CUCET score. The application form for Common University Entrance Test (CUET-UG) has been resumed from 27th May 2022. click here In order to apply.
Jamia Millia Islamia 2022 has decided to conduct CUET only for 8 selected courses. See full details below.
Following is the detailed information regarding Jamia Application Form 2022 along with some major instructions:
- Application form for Jamia 2022 has been released for eligible candidates online way.
- Candidates can register themselves 14 April to 31 May 2022 For PG courses (Non-CUET).
- application through CUET Released from 6 April to 22 May 2022.
- Application form for CUET UG has been resumed 27 to 31 May 2022 and again 23 to 26 June 2022,
- Applied candidates need to fill their application form with valid details only, as any failed or invalid details can lead to rejection of the application form.
- Jamia University will also provide correction facility for the application form, however this facility will be applicable only on the selected particulars.
- can be improved 26 June 2022 For UG course.
- can be improved by 26th May 2022 For PG course.
- Candidates have to submit the final application form before the last date of submission, as the registration portal will be closed after the due date.
Jamia Application Fee can be submitted only through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways.
Application fee CUET Is in this type:
|grade||Centers in India (Each Slot)||Centers outside India (each slot)|
|general/un-reserved||Rupee. 650/-||Rupee. 3000/-|
|SC / ST / PWBD / Third Gender||Rupee. 550/-||Rupee. 3000/-|
Application fee for Jamia can be filled through online or offline mode,
The entire Jamia 2022 application fee structure for each candidate will be as follows:
|Center for Management Studies, Faculty of Education / Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech) / Faculty of Law / Faculty of Architecture and Acoustics (Except B.Arch) / AJK Mass Communication Research Center / Faculty of Dentistry / Center Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Center for||Rs.700/-|
|B.Tech./B.Arch./All other faculties||Rs.500/-|
Jamia 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the candidates applying for Jamia 2022 exam:
For UG courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent Examination with relevant subjects from any recognized board.
- scar: He must have secured the prescribed percentage (as per the applicable syllabus) in his/her academic examination to be eligible for admission.
- For B.Tech: Candidates applying for B.Tech. Program Must have secured at least 55% marks with PCM as compulsory subjects.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Form any recognized board.
- scar: The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for Jamia 2022 Application Form.
- Presence: Candidates appearing for the end semester exam in 2022 can also apply for Jamia Exam 2022.
Jamia 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official dates regarding Jamia 2022 Registration Form:
Through CUET Exam:
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|release of application||6 April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22 May 2022|
|Application Improvement||till 26 June 2022|
|resume application||27 to 31 May 2022
23 to 26 June 2022
|Admit card||13 July 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||15 July to 20 August 2022|
Jamia Dates (Non-CUET):
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|online application form is available||14th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||31scheduled tribe May 2022|
|editing of application||26 to 27 May 2022|
|admit card issued||free|
|Jamia 2022 Entrance Exam||1 1th June to July 8, 2022|
How to apply for Jamia 2022
Following is the complete procedure to file Jamia online application form:
- Visit the website of Jamia University 2022 (Link provided above).
- Now select the course you want to apply for and register yourself by filling the registration form.
- Candidates have to fill the registration form with details like email id, password, name, date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name and mobile number, then fill the captcha and click on sign up.
- Confirm the details and click “Back to home page” and click “Activate your account”.
- Now fill the User ID and OTP received through registered email ID and phone number and click on “Submit” and then login with User ID and Password.
- Now click on “My Application” on the dashboard and select your course type and name and then fill the application form with the required details.
- After completing the application form, upload all required documents along with photograph, signature and category certificate (if required).
- The photograph should be a latest color photograph with plain background and should be within the given size and format.
- Signature The hand scanned signature should run within the required parameters.
- After uploading both the documents save the progress and proceed to the final steps.
- Now fill the required academic details like Marks Last College, etc and click on “Save & Proceed”.
- The academic details filled by the candidate must be authentic and as appeared in the mark sheet
- Now select your preferred exam city and click on “Save & Next” to proceed to the next step.
- After saving the progress, preview the details filled by the applicant and if want to edit some details then click on modify.
- Now submit the details and tick the check box and then proceed for payment.
- Select the payment gateway and pay the application fee.
- Once the transaction is completed, take a printout of the fee receipt for future use.
Leave a comment below for any further information and questions Jamia 2022 Application Form.