JKSSB Forester Recruitment 2022 PDF – JK Junior Assistant, Driver Grade II, FPF Guard, Inspector 772 Vacancy Notification, Online Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card PDF Download @ www.jkssb.nic.in
JKSSB Forester, Junior Assistant, Driver 772 Posts Recruitment 2022
Online Form for JKSSB 772 Posts 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board has released a notification (Advertisement No. 04/2022) to conduct the recruitment process for 772 posts of Forester, Junior Assistant, Driver Gr. II, Inspector, Veterinary Pharmacist & Other Vacancy in Agricultural Produce & Farmers Welfare, Animal/Sheep Husbandry & Fisheries Department, Civil Aviation Department, Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Estates Department, Forest, Ecology and
Environment, General Administration Department, Health and Medical Education, Home Department, Hospitality and Protocol Department, Tourism and Transport Department. The application form for JKSSB Forester Recruitment 2022 are invited through online mode 14 August 2022 to 14 September 2022 (Extended to 20 September 2022) Through official website – www.jkssb.nic.in, Interested candidates can check here full details, latest news updates and also apply online for JKSSB Jobs 2022 from this page.
JKSSB Forester Recruitment 2022 – Job Description, Dates & Links
||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board, JKSSB
|Total No. of Vacancy
|Name of Posts & Vacancy
- Computer Assistant: 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 131 Posts
- Electrical Grade-II: 05 Posts
- Mechanic: 01 Post
- Junior Microbiologist: 04 Posts
- Inspector: 60 Posts
- FPF Guard: 60 Posts
- Driver Grade II: 56 Posts
- Rent Collector: 01 Post
- Field Assistant II / Lab Assistant: 11 Posts
- Plant Protection Operator: 04 Posts
- Seed Examiner: 05 Posts
- Receptionist: 01 Post
- Telephone Operator: 03 Posts
- Pump Operator: 01 Post
- Plumber: 01 Post
- Stock Assistant: 20 Posts
- Veterinary Pharmacist: 52 Posts
- Deputy Inspector / Equivalent: 15 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Grinder Operator: 01 Post
- Mechanic/Mechanic: 01 Post
- Carpenter/Mechanic-II: 01 Post
- Driver: 30 Posts
- Social Forestry Worker: 20 Posts
- Wildlife Guard: 32 Posts
- Forester: 250 Posts
|pay scale pay scale
- Computer Assistant: Level-4 Rs. 25500- 81100/-
- Junior Assistant: Level-4 Rs. 25500- 81100/-
- Electrical Grade-II: Level-2 Rs. 1900- 63200/-
- Mechanic: Level-2 Rs. 1900- 63200/-
- Junior Microbiologist: Level – 5 Rs. 29200 – 92300/-
- Inspector: Level – 5 Rs. 29200 – 92300/-
- FPF Guard: Level-2 Rs. 1900- 63200/-
- Driver Grade II: Level-2 Rs. 1900- 63200/-
- Rent Collector: Level – 2 Rs. 1900-63200/-
- Field Assistant II / Lab Assistant: Level-4 Rs. 25500- 81100/-
- Plant Protection Operator: Level-2 Rs. 1900- 63200/-
- Seed Examiner: Level-2 Rs. 1900- 63200/-
- Receptionist: Level – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Telephone Operator: Level-4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Pump Operator: Level-4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Plumber: Level – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Stock Assistant: Level – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Veterinary Pharmacist: Level-4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Sub Inspector / Equivalent: Level – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Electrician: Level – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Grinder Operator: Level-4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Mechanic/Mechanic: Level – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Carpenter/Mistry-II: Level-2 Rs. 1900- 63200/-
- Driver: Level-2 Rs. 1900- 63200/-
- Social Forestry Worker: Level – 2 Rs. 1900 – 63200/-
- Wildlife Guard: Level – 2 Rs. 1900 – 63200/-
- Forester : Level – 5 Rs.29200 – 92300/-
- Minimum Age: 40 Years
- Maximum Age: 48 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category will be as per government norms.
- Computer Assistant: One year Diploma in Computer Software Application from AICTE recognized Institute OR B.Sc IT/BCA OR Three years Diploma in Computer Application/Software Application.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with knowledge of typing and not less than 35 words per minute in typing speed on keyboard.
- Electrician Grade-II: Minimum Matriculation and Maximum 10+2 with ITI/ Diploma in relevant trade from Government recognized Institute.
- Mechanic: Minimum Matriculation and Maximum 10+2 with ITI/Diploma in relevant trade from Government recognized Institute.
- Junior Microbiologist: Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
- Inspector: Bachelor’s degree with Science subject at 10+2 level and with physical standards.
- FPF Guard: 10+2 level and with physical standards.
- Driver Grade II: Minimum Matriculation and Maximum 10+2 with HGV/PSV Driving License.
- Rent Collector: Matriculate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
- Field Assistant II/ Lab Assistant: 10+2 with Science subject one year Basic Agri Training Course (BAT).
- Plant Protection Operator: 10+2 with one year Basic Agri Training Course (BAT) with Science subject.
- Seed Examiner: Graduate with Science and Junior Sericulture Course (JSC).
- Receptionist: 10+2 with 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized Hotel Management Institute.
- Telephone Operator: Matriculation with ITI/Diploma in Electronics and Communication trade.
Pump Operator: Matric with Diploma in ITI in relevant trade from Government recognized Institute.
- Plumber: Matric with ITI in relevant trade from a government recognized institute.
- Stock Assistant: Matric with Science.
- Veterinary Pharmacist: B.Sc. Zoology as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- Deputy Inspector / Equivalent: B.Sc. Medical (Zoology) or B.Sc Industrial Fish & Fisheries from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Electrician: Matric with ITI Trained in Electrical Trade.
- Grinder Operator: Matriculation with ITI Trained in Mechanical Trade.
- Mechanic/Mechanic: Matric with ITI Trained in Mechanical Trade.
- Carpenter/Mistry-II: Matric with ITI in Carpentry Trade and Five Year Experience.
- Driver: Minimum Matriculation and Maximum 10+2 with HGV/PSV Driving License.
- Social Forestry Worker Academic = Matric. Physical Standards (Height = 163 cms). Physical fitness = 25 km walk to be completed in 4 hours Physical fitness certificate from CMO.
- Wildlife Guard: Minimum Matriculation and Maximum 10+2 from recognized Institutions.
- Forester: 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Science subject with physical standards.
- Written exam
- skill test
- physical standard test
- For Posts having two stage exam : Fee Payable : Rs.550/- for General
category etc and Rs.450/- for SC, ST, PWD and EWS categories.
- For Posts having Single Stage Exam: Fee Payable: Rs.500/- for General Category etc and Rs.400/- for SC, ST, PWD and EWS Categories.
|Online form start date
||14 August 2022
|Last date for submission of online form
||14 September 2022 (extended till 20 September 2022)
|Last Date Extension Notice