KEAM Consulting 2022 – Option registration start
KEAM 2022 Counseling (Option Registration) for Engineering and Architecture. click here to register.
The counseling will be conducted through CAP (Centralized Allotment Process), It is done through Single Window System (SWS) for giving allotment to various courses and colleges under Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Medical stream in the state of Kerala.
After the declaration of result, a rank list will be published. It is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam as well as 12th exams. Students can participate in the KEAM 2022 counseling process according to their rank. Counseling is organized through online mode, The counseling process will be conducted in different rounds.
KEAM 2022 Cut-Off will be considered for providing admission in various courses. The cut-off list will be published after the declaration of result.
KEAM 2022 Counseling Schedule
After the release of the rank list, the counseling process has been started. Here we are providing the schedule of KEAM Counseling 2022:
For Engineering / Agriculture / Pharmacy:
|Online option registration start||September 2022|
|first phase allotment||September 2022|
|Online Choice Filling (2Ra Round)||September 2022|
|second round allotment||September/October 2022|
|Third round allotment||October 2022|
KEAM counseling process
The counseling process includes: different steps Which are mentioned below:
- online registration: The candidates have to register themselves to appear in the counseling process. Go through the candidate portal. Login through candidate’s roll number and application number. After login, enter the 16 digit key number (mentioned in the security card) and password. Fill all the required details and register.
- Filling Choices: After successful registration, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed on the website. Fill your choices of colleges and courses for allotment. After filling the options, do not forget to save them. Candidates will be able to fill their maximum number of choices as possible. After filling the details take a printout of the saved options for further use.
- Trial Allocation: Firstly, a test allotment of seats will be published by the authority. Through trial allotment, candidates get to know about the allotment process and which colleges are allotted to them. Trial allotment does not guarantee any seat to the candidates, they have to wait for the final allotment.
- Final Allotment: After the trial allotment, a final allotment list is published. Candidates can check their allotment through the website. Once the seat is allotted to the candidates they have to pay the seat acceptance fee to confirm their seats. The allotment is strictly based on the choices exercised, the rank obtained and the reservation qualified by the candidate.
- Seat Acceptance Fee Payment: After seat allotment, candidates have to take a printout of seat allotment memo and pay the seat acceptance fee. Candidates have to pay the fee in the selected branches of SBI Bank or through online mode. If the candidates do not pay the fee within the stipulated time then their allotment will be cancelled. The seat acceptance fee will be different for different colleges.
- Report to the allotted college: After fee payment, candidates have to report at the allotted college. Candidates have to bring required fee and documents to complete the admission process.
Documents required for counseling
After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted colleges for document verification and further admission process. Candidates must bring their original documents along with photocopies. Here we have listed the documents required for verification:
- 10th Class mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th or equivalent mark sheet and passing certificate
- date of birth certificate
- KEAM 2022 Hall Ticket
- KEAM 2022 Score Card
- seat allotment letter
- Seat Acceptance Fee Payment Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- domicile certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- passport size photo
If you have. have any other questions about KEAM Consulting 2022You can leave your questions below.