KEAM 2022 Rank List – Category List Out
KEAM 2022 provisional category list has been released for various courses. click here for category list.
KEAM 2022 Rank List (Architecture) Issued through login. click here For rank list.
KEAM 2022 Rank List (Engineering) Released on 6th September 2022 through login. click here For rank list.
KEAM 2022 Provisional Category List has been released on 20th August 2022. click here for category list.
KEAM 2022 Result Engineering course has been released for 4 August 2022, After the declaration of the result, the authority publishes the KEAM rank list.
The rank list will be announced for Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda courses. For Engineering and Pharmacy courses, it will be issued in month August/September 2022,
It will be announced through online mode, Students will be able to know the KEAM rank 2022 by entering the application number, roll number and security code that appears on the screen.
Interested candidates will also be eligible to check their rank from this page.
KEAM 2022 cut-off will be considered for providing admission in various courses. The cut-off list will be published after the declaration of result.
KEAM 2022 counseling will start August/September 2022. It will be conducted through CAP (Centralized Allotment Process).
- The marks so accumulated by the candidate will be processed after applying the standardization process.
- The engineering rank list will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the Engineering Entrance Test (Paper I and Paper II taken together) and the grades/marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology/ Biology. Simultaneously in the final year of the qualifying examination, after giving effect to the standardization process.
- Marks given in the final year mark list of the qualifying examination (plus two or equivalent) only will be considered for preparation of engineering rank list.
- The rank list for B.Pharma course will be prepared on the basis of the index calculated from the marks obtained in Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of Engineering Entrance Examination.
KEAM Rank List 2022
CEE Kerala will publish the KEAM rank list August/September 2022, The rank list will be declared for each course separately. It will be published in a PDF format.
The rank list for Engineering and Pharmacy will be prepared by considering the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (plus 2/HSC examination) along with the candidate’s marks in the entrance examination. Limited time will be provided for uploading the qualifying marks.
Rank for Architecture course will be released in August/Month. September 2022, The facility for submission of qualifying examination marks for Engineering and Architecture will be enabled from August/September 2022.
engineering rank list
For preparing the KEAM 2022 engineering rank list, 50% weightage will be provided to KEAM (Paper 1 and Paper 2) and marks obtained in the qualifying examination (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology/ Biology) will be given 50 % weightage will be given. ,
architecture merit list
The merit list for Architecture course will be prepared by providing equal weightage to the marks obtained in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
medical merit list
The merit list for medical courses will be prepared on the basis of rank obtained in NEET-UG 2022, subject to the conditions of birth and also subject to the eligibility criteria.
B.Pharm Merit List
The rank list will be made on the basis of the index marks calculated as follows: The Chemistry score obtained from Paper-I of KEAM is multiplied by 2.25 and added to the score of Physics obtained from Paper-I of KEAM.
The amount thus obtained will be multiplied by a factor 2/3 to calculate the index mark for ranking the candidates for the B.Pharm course. The maximum index score will be 480.
KEAM Rank Tie Breaking Criteria
In case of two or more candidates securing the same rank in KEAM 2022, in that case, the following tie-breaking criteria will be applicable:
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics subject of the entrance test will be listed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates with more marks in Physics subject of Physics and Chemistry paper will be placed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still persists, the candidates with higher standardized marks in Mathematics subject of the qualifying examination will be placed higher. If there is still a tie, the candidates with higher standardized marks in Physics subject of the qualifying examination will be awarded higher ranking.
- Finally, the candidate older in age will be given a higher rank.
If you have. have any questions about KEAM 2022 Rank ListYou can leave their comment in the comment box.