By participating in the ‘Free Lottery’ free prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, and have agreed to be bound by them. No payment is required to enter or claim the prize. If a participant does not match the winning number for a particular draw, there will be no winner of the main prize for that draw.
who can enter
- This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to anyone 18 years of age or older, except where prohibited by law.
- Employees of any group company of the Promoter (or family members of employees), companies associated with the Promotion or Prize, and all affiliates of such companies are excluded from participating in this Promotion and winning any prizes.
how to enter
- To participate in this promotion, follow the instructions on Lottery.co.uk (the ‘Website’) and enter your details.
- We have a daily draw and a weekly draw.
One) daily draw,
The daily draw takes place every day at 19.30 (UK time). To enter the daily draw, simply log in, choose your numbers and enter the draw before the cut-off time of 17.30 for a chance to win £500!
b) weekly draw,
Weekly draws are held on Monday afternoons at 14:00 (UK time), with entries closing at 12:00 on the same day. After signing up, you can enter a weekly draw immediately, but you must then play at least three daily draws in a week to qualify for that week’s draw. The prize is £10,000 (which will be split equally among the winners if more than one person wins).
- All entries must be received by the time stated above to qualify for the relevant draw.
- Maximum one entry per person per daily draw and per weekly draw.
- Tickets are stored electronically in your lottery.co.uk accounts and are valid only for the draw stated on that individual ticket.
- The winning numbers will be chosen at random by an automated method.
- You have to match all six numbers to win a prize. If no one matches all six numbers in either the Daily Draw or the Weekly Draw, no prize will be awarded for that draw.
- The awards are:
One) daily draw: £500
b) weekly draw: £10,000.
- If more than one person wins a particular daily draw or weekly draw, the prize for the respective draw will be divided equally among all the winners of that draw. Prizes that have not been won or claimed will not roll over.
- This is a casual rewards promotion. The prize, if any, will be awarded only upon verification of the winner and verification by the Promoter’s insurer. Taxes, fees or other charges, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Any prize payable will be paid by check drawn on the player’s account in the registered name. Checks will be delivered by registered post.
- The odds of winning the jackpot are one in 201,359,550.
- The results will be published on the latest result page of the website within three working days after the respective draw.
- Participants must check their tickets after each draw to find out whether they have won the prize.
- To claim the prize, participants should contact us within two (2) normal working days of the relevant draw to claim their prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable unless the Promoter has otherwise agreed in writing. Checks lost, damaged or unclaimed will not be reissued.
- If any winner is not, for any reason, able to accept the prize by contacting the Promoter within two days of the respective draw date, the winner’s claim to the prize (or part of the prize) will be void.
Draw and declaration of results
- Except that the Promoter does not limit or exclude its liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or (ii) fraud, the Promoter shall not be responsible for (and excludes all liability in respect thereof):
a) the usual postponement or cancellation of any draw or promotion;
b) changes in rewards;
c) problems with the remittance of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipients) that arise for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receiving or processing of your Entry and
e) any act or omission of a third party supplier.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding on all Entrants in all respects. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries not strictly complying with these rules will be disqualified.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of fraud, deception or fraud or any non-sport-like conduct (including, without limitation, manipulation of the Promotion, the choice of the prize winner or any entry) Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person whom it believes to be reasonably responsible for or connected with such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms, or to withdraw the Promotion, or to cancel any Draw. Notice of any such change, withdrawal or cancellation may be posted on the Website at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners of the Daily Draw and Weekly Draw will be required to sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, along with copies of government-issued identity and address proof, in line with anti-money laundering regulations.
- The names and county details of the prize winners will be available on the website for one month after the winner claims the prize.
- Winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional remuneration. Prize winners will participate in appropriate promotional and PR activity at the request of the Promoter. Large prizes may be presented individually for promotional purposes.
English law applies
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to it (including the Prize) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises in connection with or in connection with this Promotion (including the Prize).
- ‘Promoter’ Take That Ltd., Registered Address is Tattersall House, East Parade, Harrogate HG1 5LT (DO NOT SEND INQUIRY TO THIS ADDRESS).