MP ITI 2023 Application Form
Here are the details regarding MP ITI 2023 Application Form along with some key instructions given below:
- Application form will be issued from Third week of May 2023.
- Application form of MP ITI Admission 2023 will be made available through online mode Only, no other mode will be applicable.
- Candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Fill the application form with the details i.e. personal, academic, communication (email id, phone number) etc.
- Upload Recently Scanned Photo And Signature in the specified format.
- Till the last date for submission of application form Second week of June 2023.
- Correction facility may or may not be provided after the last date of application so fill in the correction details to avoid any mistake.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the filled application form to the officials.
- Candidate must take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Application fee payment can be done using Debit Card / Credit Card either net banking,
- application fee will be non refundable under any circumstances.
|Choice Filling||Rupee. 50/-|
MP ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form the candidate must check the eligibility criteria for MP ITI 2023:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8, 10th To be eligible for admission to the class or its equivalent examination.
- Lower Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years a son 1 August 2023, For Drone trades candidates have to fulfill 16 years a son 1 August 2023.
- Upper Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit criteria to apply.
- Domicile: The candidate should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh and should also have domicile certificate of the state.
- Presence: Those candidates who are appearing in their final qualifying examination will also be eligible to apply.
mp iti 2023 application dates
Check the tentative application dates for MP ITI 2023 given below:
|online application form start||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to apply||Second week of June 2023|
|merit list||3rd week of June 2023|
How to Apply for MP ITI Admission 2023
Check the steps given below to fill the online application form of MP ITI 2023:
- Go to official website (Link will be given above).
- Click on ‘User Login Form’.
- Enter name, email id and mobile number for registration.
- Now fill the application form with the details i.e. name, educational qualification, email id, communication details etc.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e. photograph, signature, class VIII certificate, copy of Aadhar card etc.
- The size of the photograph and signature should be in the prescribed size and in JPG/JPEG/PNG format.
- After uploading the documents the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee through online mode using credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Then the candidate must check the filled application form thoroughly before submitting it.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
If you have. have any other questions related to Madhya Pradesh ITI 2023 Application Form, So you can ask in the comment section below.