Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022 Application Form- counting started
Counseling registration has started for the medical level course in Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022. click here to register.
Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022 Application Form is open for various UG and PG courses. click here In order to apply.
Complete detailed information on Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya Application Form 2022 along with some important instructions is given below:
- Candidates are advised to go through a thorough eligibility criteria Before applying, as if any candidate is not found eligible at the time of admission process, he/she will be disqualified from the admission process.
- Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022 Registration Form has been started December 2021 Through online mode,
- Candidates have to upload all the required details as per the instructions given in the application form, as any incomplete or invalid details can lead to rejection of the application form.
- Applicant must first submit the final application form June 2022, Because the application form will not be accepted after the completion of the registration process.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya Application Form for future reference.
- Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya Application Fee can be payable only through online mode,
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-Wallet Payment gateway for online transaction of Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya Application Fee.
- The application fee for Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya Application Form is Rs. 1200/- + Additional service charges as applicable by the bank.
Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the complete eligibility criteria for Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022 Exam Form:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for B.Tech. Must have qualification in the program 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board or University.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Presence: Candidates who appeared in final exam in 2022 can also apply for Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022 exam.
For M Tech:
- Qualification: applying candidates M.Tech. Program should be BTech. or equal to Degree from any recognized board.
- scar: Candidates should have scored at least 55% marks To be eligible in the qualifying examination.
- Score: Candidates can apply for M.Tech. through the program gate score,
- Qualification: applying candidates MBA Program should be Bachelor Degree or equal to in any discipline from any recognized board.
- scar: Candidates should have scored at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for MBA programme.
- Presence: Candidates appearing for the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the MBA programme.
Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete registration dates for Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya Registration Form 2022:
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|online application form||started|
|Last date for submission of application form||,|
|MRNAT Exam Date 2022||25 June 2022|
How to apply for Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022
Given below is the complete procedure to fill Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022 online application form:
- Visit the website of Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022 (Link available above).
- Visit the Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya website and click on the New Candidate Registration link.
- Now fill the registration form with all the required details including name, email address, phone number, password, state, city, course and specialization.
- Complete the registration process and login to the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like personal information, education qualification, contact details, exam city, program to be applied for, etc.
- Candidates will be required to provide only authentic details and 10. You have to fill the application form with the details inth The mark sheet will be treated as authentic, any change may lead to rejection of the application form.
- Now candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including passport size photograph, signature and category certificate.
- The uploaded photograph of the candidate should not be more than 3 months old and should be with aircraft background and within the given size and format.
- Signature should be in required size and format in white paper with black pen or scanned signature.
- If candidates select category instead of general then they have to upload category certificate in the application form.
- Now the candidates have to pay the application fee for the final submission of the application form.
- Now go to the payment page, then enter the required details and proceed the transaction and do not refresh or cancel the payment page during the processing of the transaction.
- Once the transaction is successful take a printout of the fee receipt.
Leave a comment below for more information or any related query Manav Rachna Vishwavidyalaya 2022 Application Form.