NEET PG Counseling 2022 – started
NEET PG 2022 counseling has started from 15th September 2022, click here to register.
NEET PG 2022 counseling will be conducted in the form of centralized counseling for all states, union territories and institutions. Counseling is conducted on All India basis by MCC for All India 50% quota seats.
Admission will be granted only after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria to get admission after counselling. Seat allotment will be issued from 7 September 2022.
To participate in the counseling process one has to register on the website. It will also be necessary to obtain NEET PG 2022 cut off marks to be eligible for admission. Each State / UT / Institute will prepare the merit list for admission to 50% state quota seats. The counseling for admission to the state quota seats will be conducted by the respective state/UT.
neet pg counseling schedule 2022
Here, we are providing Officer NEET PG 2022 counseling dates for 50% All India Quota and Deemed + Central University:
|planning||Date 2022 (Official)|
|Counseling Registration and Fee Payment||15 to 23 September 2022|
|Choice Filling / Locking||20 to 25 September 2022|
|Internal verification of candidates by the respective institutes||23 to 24 September 2022|
|seat allotment process||26- 27 September 2022|
|result declaration||28 September 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted medical/dental college||29 September to 4 October 2022|
|Registration / Payment||10 to 14 October 2022|
|Choice Filling / Locking||11 to 14 October 2022|
|Internal verification of candidates by the respective institutes||14 to 16 October 2022|
|seat allotment process||17 to 18 October 2022|
|result declaration||19 October 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted medical/dental college||20 to 26 October 2022|
|Registration / Payment||31 October to 4 November 2022|
|Choice Filling / Locking||1 to 5 November 2022|
|Internal verification of candidates by the respective institutes||4 to 6 November 2022|
|seat allotment process||7 to 8 November 2022|
|result declaration||9 November 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted medical/dental college||10 to 14 November 2022|
neet pg result
neet pg counseling process
The counseling process includes the following steps:
Step 1: Counseling Registration:
- Go to official website link (Link will be given above).
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Register yourself for counselling.
- Candidates should save the password created at the time of registration.
- Pay the counseling fee i.e. Rs. 1000 (for AIQ/Central University UR candidates) and Rs. 500 (for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) and Rs. 5000 (for Deemed University candidates).
- Candidates will also have to pay tuition fee which will be refunded if no seat is allotted to the candidates. Tuition fees are:
- For AIQ / Central University UR Candidates: Rs. 25000.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH: Rs. 10,000.
- For Deemed: Rs 2,00,000.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Locking Choices:
- After online registration (registration is mandatory to participate in the online allotment process), candidates have to fill the choice of subjects and institutes/colleges in the order of preference.
- Once the option is filled, it can be modified before locking it.
- During the choice locking period, it is necessary to lock the choices to get the print of your submitted choices.
- In case the candidate does not lock the option submitted by him/her, the option submitted by him/her will be locked automatically.
- Take a print out of the filled choices for future use.
- You can fill as many options as you like.
Step 3: Seat Allotment:
- After the choice filling, the seat allotment process takes place.
- The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of choices filled, availability of seats, category etc.
- The result is declared on the website on various rounds.
Step 4: Reporting
- The seats allotted to the candidates will be required to attend the allotted college/course within the stipulated time.
- No admission will be allowed after the last date.
State Quota Merit List
State quota or seats in private universities are filled on the basis of NEET PG result. While preparing the state quota merit list, many factors are taken into consideration such as category, subcategory, final eligibility, state category rank and other reservation policies.
Based on the merit list prepared by all the States/UTs/Institutions, the final merit list is prepared on the website. There is no reservation policy for the offer of admission. However, seats will be reserved for certain categories.
neet pg important instructions
- There are three rounds of counseling for deemed and central universities followed by a final mop up round at the institute level for stray vacancies.
- From 2018, students from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are also eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
- Candidates, who do not register in Round 1, can only register for Round 2.
- If candidates apply for both AIQ and Deemed University, then they have to pay only higher fee i.e. Deemed University. 5000.
- If, during Round 1, a seat is allotted, the candidates are required to join the allotted institute/college and complete the admission formalities, then the sole candidate can exercise the option to participate in the next round (2nd round). Can do.
- In case there is discrepancy in spelling in the documents, the candidate will have to produce proof in the form of affidavit/undertaking that the documents belong to the same person.
Documents required on the day of counselling:
Candidates are instructed not to forget to bring the original copies of the below mentioned documents on the day of counselling.
- NEET PG 2022 Result/Rank Letter
- neet pg 2022 admit card
- High School / Higher Secondary Certificate / Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Qualifying Degree Mark Sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- internship certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- identity proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate granted by MCI or State Medical Council, etc.
If you have any questions about neet pg counseling 2022You can ask us by leaving your query in the below comment box.