Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment 2022 for Trades/Non-traders and Women is currently ongoing. Follow the guide on this page to know how you can submit your application from the comfort of your home.
Yes! It is true that the officers of the Nigerian Army have approved the recruitment of new officers at this time. This recruitment is expected to last for about a month. Registration portal will be closed
14 December, Interested candidates are advised to apply before the last date of application as the portal will be closed officially till further notice after the last date.
This publication is made to announce to the general public that the Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal is now open to receive applications from eligible candidates. See the requirements for recruitment below;
Nigerian Army 78RRI Requirements 2022
|Age Requirement (Merchant)||18|
|Maximum Age (Merchant)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Trader)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-trader)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Educational Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or higher degree|
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as an international passport, national identity card or permanent voter card.
- Applicant should have WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum 5 credits pass in core subjects including Mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for Tradesmen/Women should also possess OND, Trade Test, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 26 years at the time of application
- The height of male applicants should not be less than 1.68 meters while the height of female applicants should not be less than 1.62 meters
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in other relevant discipline or Higher National Diploma is also required
The above listed criteria are all you need to be eligible for 2021 Nigeria Army Recruitment but we recommend you to read more on application portal.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment 2022
Before reading this section, make sure that you have met the above requirements. You must submit your application only through recruitment.army.mil.ng on the official recruitment portal. The application is completely free.
- Go to recruit.army.mil.ng
- Create / Register your account
- fill the online application form
- Attach required documents
- to present or to show
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email or SMS and will also be called for Screening Test.
Do you find it difficult to apply for 78RRI Recruitment? Leave your questions in the comment section below and we will get back to you immediately.