OUAT 2022 Application Form – Extended (PG)
The application form for OUAT 2022 PG courses has been extended till 16th September 2022. The form is editable till the last date to apply. click here to register.
OUAT 2023 registration for UG courses is starting from 3rd week of May 2023. Check more details about OUAT 2023 application form here.
Application Form-B for OUAT 2022 UG Admission has been extended till 2nd September 2022. Form-B is editable till the last date of registration. click here to register.
Note: Form-B submission is mandatory for UG admission.
OUAT 2022 Application Form-A for UG courses has been extended till 30th June 2022. Form-A is editable till the last date of application. click here to register.
The detailed information on OUAT 2022 application form along with some important information is given below:
- OUAT is released through Application Form-A online mode.
- Applicants can apply for OUAT 2022 from 21st May 2022 to 30th June 2022, Form-A is editable till form submission.
- The authority has released the OUAT application form exclusively for the eligible candidates, so the candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The application form for OUAT Form-B can be filled from 27 July to 2 September 2022 For UG courses.
- Candidates can fill OUAT PG Application Form From 12 August to 16 September 2022.
- Editing facility for PG is also available till the last date of form submission i.e. 16 September 2022.
- Applicants have to submit their application form with authentic details only, as any change in details may lead to rejection of OUAT application form.
- Candidates must submit their OUAT application form before the last date of submission, as no application form can be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled OUAT application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- OUAT application fee can be payable only through online method,
- candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card (ATM Card) And net banking Payment gateway for transaction of OUAT application fee.
- OUAT application fee for each candidate is 1500/-,
OUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for OUAT 2022 exam:
For B.Tech. (agricultural Engineering):
- Qualification: applying candidates BTech. Program must pass 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent Examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have physics Chemistry And mathematics as their compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- scar: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks ,40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Age Range: Candidate must be at least 17 years Old by 31st December, 2022 to be eligible for the exam.
For B.Sc (Hons)/Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent Examination from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Subject: Candidates must have physics Chemistry and either maths or biology as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- scar: he must have scored at least 50% marks ,40% marks reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For PG programmes:
- Qualification: Apply for candidates PG Program should be Bachelor Degree in relevant field from any recognized institute.
- scar: he must have scored at least 50% marks ,40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Presence: Candidates appearing for the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for OUAT 2022.
OUAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for OUAT Registration Form 2022:
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|Online Registration – Form A||21 May 2022|
|Last date to register||30 June 2022|
|OUAT 2022 Exam Date||9 and 12 August 2022|
|Form-B Submission (Online)||27 July to 2 September 2022|
PG (Master’s and Doctoral Programmes):
|Application Form Release||12 August 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||16 September 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Submission (Rs 1500)||17 September 2022|
|exam date||23 October 2022|
How to Apply for OUAT 2022
Following is the complete procedure to fill OUAT 2022 online application form:
- Visit the OUAT 2022 website. (link available above)
- Now go to OUAT 2022 Admission Portal and click on New Candidate Registration link.
- Fill the OUAT 2022 registration form and register yourself with all the required details including basic personal details, phone number, email id, etc.
- Once the registration is complete login to the OUAT application form to submit the application form.
- Now fill and submit the OUAT 2022 application form with all the required details including personal, academic, address, exam center etc of the candidate.
- Applicants must fill the application form with all required details, as any blank or incomplete details can lead to rejection of OUAT application form.
- After submitting all the required details, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents including photograph, signature, category certificate etc. in the OUAT application form.
- Candidates have to upload passport size photograph with plain background and should be within the prescribed size and format.
- The signature should be scanned within the size and format prescribed for the candidate.
- Category certificate will be issued for reserved category candidates only.
- After uploading all the required documents, candidates will be asked to deposit the prescribed application fee for OUAT.
- Select your payment gateway and mode, then fill all the details accordingly and proceed the transaction for OUAT.
- After submitting the application fee, take a printout of the filled OUAT application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave a comment for any further information or questions OUAT 2022 Application Form,