EFLU 2022 Notifications – Answer Key Out (PG)
EFLU 2022 (CUET PG) Provisional Answer Key with Question Paper has been released on 16th September 2022. Click here to check answer key.
EFLU 2022 Result has been declared on 16th September 2022. Check here for result details.
EFLU 2022 Application Correction has been re-opened for UG courses (through CUET). Check here for application details.
EFLU 2022 Exam Dates have been announced for PG courses (Through CUET). It is being held from 1st to 11th September 2022.
EFLU 2022 (CUET PG) Admit Card has been released on 28th August 2022 for exam to be held on 1st, 2nd, 3rd September 2022. Check here to check admit card details.
EFLU 2022 Registration for PG courses (through CUET) has been extended till 10th July 2022. Check here for application details.
EFLU 2022 Admissions will be offered through CUCET for UG courses. Check here for details.
EFLU Entrance Examination 2022 Dates
Checkout the complete exam dates for the EFLU 2022 Examination:
UG (Through CUET):
|Commencement of Application Form||6th April 2022|
|Last date for submitting Applications||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th to 31st May 2022|
|Application re-opened||23rd to 26th June 2022|
|Admit Card||13th July 2022|
|EFLU 2022 Exam Date||15th, 16th, 19th, 20th July & 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th August 2022
24th to 28th August 2022 (phase 2)
|Result announcement||16th September 2022|
|Starting of counselling||September 2022|
PG (Through CUET):
|Commencement of Application Form||19th May 2022|
|Last date for submitting Applications||19th July 2022|
|Last date to submit fee||19th July 2022|
|Application correction||20th to 22nd July 2022|
|Admit Card||August 2022|
|EFLU 2022 Exam Date||1st to 11th September 2022|
|Result announcement||September 2022|
|Starting of counselling||September 2022|
|Interview||September/ October 2022|
EFLU 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the EFLU Application Form 2022:
- The EFLU Registration Form 2022 has been released through online mode for UG courses.
- Candidates are able to fill the EFLU application form from the 6th April 2022 for CUET through the website of university.
- Application form has been started from 19th May to 19th July 2022 for PG courses through CUET.
- Authority has released the application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form with authentic details only, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Application correction has been started for UG courses from 25th to 31st May 2022 through CUET.
- Registration for UG courses (CUET) has been re-started from 23rd to 24th June 2022.
- Applicant must submit their EFLU application form before the 22nd May 2022, no candidates have allowed to submit it after that date.
- Application correction has been started from 20th July 2022 for PG courses.
- Candidates must seek the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The EFLU Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. It can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways.
Application fee through CUET (UG):
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For PG courses (through CUET):
|Category||Centres in India (For upto 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For upto 3 papers)
Rs. 1000/- (For upto 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
The Application complete fee structure for EFLU Application Form will be as follows:
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 250|
EFLU Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the EFLU 2022 Examination:
For BA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the BA Examination.
For MA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Candidates should have secured at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester academic examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
EFLU 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete EFLU Exam Pattern 2022:
For CUET (UG):
- Exam mode: CUET 2022 exam will be conducted via online as Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- No. of Sections: It will consists of 4 sections as Section IA, Section IB, Section II and Section III.
- Test Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Language: Test will be offered in 13 languages.
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II to solve the question paper.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded while 1 marks will get deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
- Exam Mode: CUET PG will be conducted via online (computer based) mode.
- Slots: It will be held in two slots. Slot 1 from 10:00 AM to 12 Noon and Slot 2 from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
- No. of Questions: Each question paper will have 100 questions.
- Medium: Question Paper will be consists of both English & Hindi medium language.
- Time Duration: Candidates will be given 2 hours to solve the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Pattern||Question Paper||Paper Code|
|1||There will be 100 questions divided into two parts
Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge Questions Comprising of Teaching Aptitude, Mathematics, Social Science & Science
|The no. of Questions will be 100 & divided into two parts
Part A: 25 MCQ’s consisting of Language Comprehension, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability & Analytical Skills
PGQP02 to PGQP07 PGQP09 to PGQP37 PGQP39
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Part A : 25 Questions (Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, General Knowledge, and Mathematical/Quantitative ability )
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Ability and Logical Reasoning) Part B: 75 Questions of specific language.
100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Mathematical/ Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning)
100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Computer Basics and Logical Reasoning)
EFLU 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be different as per the requirement of each subjects. The EFLU Question paper will be consist of various topics from the general knowledge, reasoning and literature, vocabulary, analytical skills, English language ability, reasoning ability, linguistic ability etc.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for every courses through the website of authority.
Following are some effective tips for better preparation of EFLU examination:
- Candidates can start their preparation by making proper time schedule.
- For the better preparation of examination, candidates must go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Solve the EFLU Previous Year Question paper and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
EFLU 2022 Admit Card
The EFLU Admit card has been released by the university after few weeks prior to the completion of registration process. EFLU University has released the admit card for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. The Admit card has been released from 13th July 2022 for UG courses through CUET. It has been released on 2nd August 2022 for second phase.
EFLU University will not send any admit card to any candidates individually through their Email ID or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download it individually by login into the website of university.
EFLU 2022 Result
The result has been released by the university for every ELFU exam participated candidates after few weeks from the completion of examination. Candidates are able to download their EFLU result from 16th September 2022 for UG courses through online mode only.
EFLU Result 2022 consist of performance of candidates in the entrance examination. Candidates will be selected for EFLU admission procedure on the basis of their performance in the EFLU examination.
EFLU 2022 Cut Off
The cut off marks will be released by the university for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. University will release the category wise cut off marks for every offered programs in the EFLU. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for EFLU admission procedure.
EFLU 2022 Cut marks will be made available through the website of authority via online mode. On the basis of Cut Off marks, university will prepare a merit list containing the name of shortlisted candidates for counselling procedure.
EFLU 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be organized by the university through offline mode. EFLU University Counselling Procedure will be organized in the university campus. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of their rank in the entrance exam.
The EFLU Counselling procedure 2022 will be followed by the interview, Seat Allotment and Documents verification round. Candidates must satisfy all required parameters to be eligible for the admission.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to report at the allotted centre along with all required documents for confirming their admission. Candidates will have to bring following documents for the verification at the time of counselling:
- EFLU entrance exam 2022 admit card
- Rank card
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Birth certificate
- 10thand 12thmark sheets and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query about EFLU Entrance Exam 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.