It is a state level admission process which is conducted every year. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list in the qualifying examination for admission in ITI colleges of Punjab State. Eligible candidates will get admission in various private and government Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of Punjab State. Interested candidates can apply for the application form from the first week of July 2023. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about Punjab ITI Admission Application Form 2023.
Punjab ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
Given below are the details regarding the application form for Punjab ITI Admission 2023:
- Application form for Punjab ITI Admission 2023 will release from first week July 2023.
- Punjab ITI 2023 Application Form will be available through online mode, no other mode will be applicable.
- Fill the application form by entering the details like personal, educational, contact number, address etc.
- The candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- The details in the application form must be correct as no correction facility will be provided to the candidate.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Download the form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for Punjab ITI will be Rs.100/- for each candidate.
- Application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Punjab ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Punjab ITI Admission 2023 is given below:
- nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Age Range: The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years to apply for admission.
- Domicile: Eligible candidates should be domicile holder of Punjab State.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th and 10th Class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed with Science, English and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2023 are also eligible to apply for admission.
Punjab ITI 2023 Application Dates
Here are the tentative application dates for Punjab ITI Admission 2023 given below:
|planning||Dated 2023 (tentative)|
|online application start||1scheduled tribe week of July 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||2Ra week of July 2023|
|online choice filling||1scheduled tribe 2 from July. week toRa week of July 2023|
|online application start||2Ra week of July 2023|
|Last date to apply||4th week of July 2023|
|Online processing fee deposit||2Ra week of July 2023|
|document verification||4th week of July 2023|
|online choice filling||3third 4 weeks from Julyth week of July 2023|
|online application released||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||2Ra week of august 2023|
|online choice filling||1scheduled tribe week 2 of augustRa week of august 2023|
How to apply for Punjab ITI 2023?
Check the step-by-step instructions to fill the online application form for Punjab ITI Admission 2023 below:
- visit website (Link will be available above),
- Select Apply for Admission to ITI of Punjab under Current Events section from the Dashboard.
- Candidates have to sign in by entering login credentials like application number, password, security pin.
- For “New Candidate Registration” they have to enter basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID and choose Password.
- Click on submit button.
- Candidates can review the registration details once before final submission, after that it cannot be edited/changed.
- In application form candidate should select domicile, category, family annual income and document verification from drop down list and click on save and next button.
- After personal details candidate have to enter educational qualification, experience details, contact details etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size limit.
- Candidates select the radio button against the mode of payment and click on the Pay Fee button.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using debit card, credit card and net banking.
- On successful payment, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Leave your comment in the below section if you have any query related to Punjab ITI 2023 Application Form.