SPW Recruitment 2022 application process is here. Are you interested in Special Public Works Recruitment? SPW 2022 is calling suitable eligible candidates to apply for the recruitment exercise.
SPW is recruiting. Check out available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and how to apply for Special Public Works Recruitment 2022.
If you are interested in SPW jobs, you are advised to take the time and read this guide to help you successfully submit your application on the recruitment portal.
spw recruitment form 2022
At the moment, recruitment is not taking place in Special Public Works, but a nationwide recruitment may start soon. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently for the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the SPW Careers Portal through www.specialpublicwork.gov.ng. Most importantly, the Special Public Works Application Form is completely free. Please disregard any information or person asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from below states can apply for SPW Recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||yobe||Zamfra and FCT|
SPW Recruitment Requirements 2022
minimum age: 20
Identification Method: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voter’s Card
- Minimum 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Maths and English
- B.Sc or Masters degree from recognized tertiary institution in any relevant discipline or HND in relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for SPW Recruitment 2022
To apply for Special Public Works Recruitment, you need to visit the application portal through www.specialpublicwork.gov.ng. Follow the steps given below to submit your application.
- Go to www.specialpublicwork.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- fill the online application form
- upload credentials
- to present or to show.
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once SPW starts the recruitment process of 2022.