Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form
Check details about Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form With some key instructions given below:
- application form for Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023 will be issued from Last week of June 2023.
- Before applying for the exam, the candidate must first check the eligibility criteria.
- The details in the application form must be correct and authentic, as any change in the details may lead to rejection of the application form.
- Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form will be available through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned photograph to complete the application form.
- Incomplete details in the form will lead to rejection, so fill all the asked and required details completely.
- The last date for submission of application form will be Third week of July 2023.
- Once all the details are submitted successfully, download the form and take a printout of it for future reference.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Application fee for each candidate will be 50/- Rs.
- Candidates can pay the fee by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking etc.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following eligibility criteria Before Applying for Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023:
- Age Range: Candidates age should be 1. to 14 yearsscheduled tribe August 2023 And the upper age limit of the candidates should be 40 years to be eligible for admission.
- Domicile: Candidate should be a domicile holder of Tamil Nadu state.
- Qualification: Applying candidates should have qualification 8th or 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination 2023 will be eligible to apply for the admission.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Dates
Control Possible Application Dates For Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 as given below:
|application form start||4th week of june 2023|
|Last date to apply||3third week of July 2023|
|Merit list released||4th week of July 2023|
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023
are the following: Steps to fill online application form For Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023:
- Visit the website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration’.
- Enter basic details for registration like name, mobile number, email id, captcha and then click on register now.
- After registration, OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID for verification.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, correspondence address etc.
- Click “Save” and fill in the communication information.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates can edit the details before submitting the application fee.
- After verifying all the details candidate have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Once the fee is deposited successfully, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
If you have. have any other questions related to tamilnadu iti 2023 application form, You can ask in the comment section below.