TN NEET Counseling 2022 Notifications – start registration
Tamil Nadu NEET 2022 Counseling Has been started through online mode from 22nd September 2022, click here In order to apply.
After qualifying the NEET exam, candidates have to participate in the counseling process to get admission. MCC (Medical Council Committee) conducts counseling for only 15% AIQ seats. The counseling for another 85% state quota is administered by the respective state authorities.
To participate in the Tamil Nadu NEET counselling, candidates have to fill the counseling application form separately. The seat allotment is given on the basis of rank, choices filled, category and availability of seats.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Counseling Schedule 2022
the following are complete Officer Tamil Nadu NEET 2022 Counseling Process Schedule:
|start registration||22 September 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||3 October 2022|
|List of candidates for certificate verification||,|
|declaration of result||,|
|Download Provisional Allotment Letter||,|
Selection and Admission Process
Candidates can check the step wise counseling process here:
- To participate in the counseling process, candidates have to fill and submit the counseling application form.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Candidates have to affix their photograph and sign at the designated space.
- After filling the application candidates need to send their application through speed post/courier to the below mentioned address:
162, Periyar EVR High Road
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010.
- Candidates have to submit DD along with the application form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/-.
- SC and ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- DD should be drawn in favor of “Secretary, Selection Committee” Kilpauk, Chennai-10 payable at Chennai.
Merit List Released:
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying exam and NEET 2022 exam.
- Merit list will be published through website.
- Students will be called for counseling as per their merit list.
Choice filling and submission:
- Candidates have to fill their choice at the time of counselling.
- The candidates will have to appear for the counseling personally at the specified venue and date.
- Candidates can download their call letters from the website.
- The allotment of seats will be done at the time of counselling.
- The seat allotment depends on the choices filled and the availability of seats.
Reporting to the allotted college:
- Once the seat allotment is done, candidates will have to appear at the allotted college for confirmation of their seats.
- Candidates have to bring the allotment letter and required fee and original documents to the allotted college.
- Candidates will have to undergo medical examination in their respective college.
Here we have provided the reservation criteria for admission as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu:
|Most Back Ward Class||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||18%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
Candidates have to attach their documents along with the filled application form. Candidates have to attach only the photocopies of the required documents. Below we have mentioned the documents required to participate in the counseling process:
- Marksheet of HSC or equivalent examination
- hsc hall ticket
- 10th class mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card
- Certificate of study from class VIII to XII
- First Graduation Certificate (if applicable)
- grade certificate
- neet score card
For any other questions about Tamil Nadu NEET Counseling 2022You can leave your questions below.