TBJEE 2022 counseling ,Allotment Out (1st Round)
TBJEE 2022 1st seat allotment for PCM has been released on 15th September 2022. click here To check the allocation.
TBJEE 2022 1st seat allotment for PCB has been released on 13th September 2022. click here To check the allocation.
TBJEE 2022 counseling registration has been extended till 16th August 2022, click here to register.
TBJEE 2022 is conducted through counseling process online mode by authority. The candidates who have shortlisted through the entrance test are able to participate in the counseling process. Shortlisted candidates are able to register themselves for the counseling process From 3 to 16 August 2022.
The counseling process is regulated in various rounds which will be based on the availability of seats after each round of counseling. Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their performance in TBJEE 2022 entrance exam.
On the day of counselling, candidates need to carry some important documents verification process, Admission will be given on the basis of verification of documents.
Candidates are allotted as per their rank, preference and availability of seats. Candidates have to confirm their admission within given time otherwise their allotment will be cancelled.
TBJEE 2022 counseling schedule
TBJEE 2022 results have been declared 29 June 2022, TBJEE 2022 counseling process is conducted in online mode.
TBJEE 2022 counseling is conducted separately for each PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) courses. TBJEE 2022 will release separate schedule for PCM and PCB Group.
The Tripura JEE 2022 PCB Counseling Tentative Schedule is given in the table below:
|Date||Time||Tripura JEE 2022 Merit List|
|august||10.00 am to 3.00 pm||Rank 1 to 150|
|,||3.30 PM to 8.30 PM||Rank 151 to 300|
|,||10.00 am to 3.00 pm||Rank 301 to 500|
|,||3.30 PM to 8.30 PM||Rank 501 to 750|
|,||10.00 am to 3.00 pm||Rank 751 to 1000|
|,||3.30 PM to 8.30 PM||Rank 1001 to 1300|
|,||10.00 am to 3.00 pm||Rank 1301 to 1600|
|,||3.30 PM to 8.30 PM||Rank 1601 to 2000|
Tripura JEE 2022 PCM counseling tentative schedule is given in the table below:
|Date||Time||Tripura JEE 2022 Merit List|
|august||10.00 am to 3.00 pm||Rank 1 to 250|
|,||3.30 PM to 8.30 PM||Rank 251 to 500|
|,||10.00 am to 3.00 pm||Rank 501 to 750|
|,||3.30 PM to 8.30 PM||Rank 751 to 1000|
|,||10.00 am to 3.00 pm||Rank 1001 to 1300|
|,||3.30 PM to 8.30 PM||Rank 1301 to 1600|
|,||10.00 am to 3.00 pm||Rank 1601 to 1900|
|,||3.30 PM to 8.30 PM||Rank from 1901|
TBJEE 2022 Counseling Process
The candidate has to follow the following steps for TBJEE 2022 counselling:
- Registration: This online registration part will be the mandatory step for TBJEE 2022 counselling. This will be the first round of the counseling process. Candidates who do not register themselves for the first round of counseling will not be allowed to participate in the further rounds of counselling.
- Uploading Documents: Candidates who have successfully registered for the counseling process will have to upload the documents as per the eligibility criteria set by the examination authorities. The documents will be uploaded in the given format.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Candidates can fill their choice of colleges and courses as per the cut-off for TBJEE 2022 as well as the cut-off for the respective institutes.
- Seat Allotment Result: Seats will be allotted based on the availability of seats, participating colleges and number of seats offered.
- Payment of Entry Fee: Payment of admission fee will confirm seat allotment to the candidate. Failure to pay the admission fee will automatically result in cancellation of admission.
Documents required for verification,
After all the process of counselling, candidates have to appear at the reporting center for seat acceptance. Candidates have to carry the original documents for the verification process.
After verification of original documents candidates will get admission successfully. The original documents will be returned to the candidate after verification. The following documents need to be carried during the counseling process:
- 12th class exam mark sheet
- Permanent Residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- TBJEE 2022 admit card
- Category Certificate (Applicable if the candidate belongs to the reserved category)
- Attested copies of class XII mark sheets
If you have. have any other questions about TBJEE 2022 counselingYou can leave your questions in the comment box below.