UCEED 2023 Application Form – on 5 october
UCEED 2023 Application form Releasing on 5 October 2022. Link will be given here. click here To subscribe to app alerts.
In the given steps we have provided the details about UCEED 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form of UCEED 2023 through online mode on the website.
- Application form will be issued from Second week of September 2022.
- Candidates are advised to fill the details in the application form carefully to avoid mistakes as no correction facility will be provided later.
- Fill the basic, personal, educational, address and other asked details.
- Upload the scanned image of required documents i.e. photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Application form will continue till Second week of November 2022.
- Duly filled or multiple filled application form will be rejected.
- There will be no need to send the hardcopy of the filled application form to the authorities by post.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Application fee will be paid through online way. No offline facility will be provided for submission of application.
- Candidates can pay through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable.
Here candidates can check the fee structure for UCEED 2023 Application Form:
|nationality||grade||Application Fee (Examination Centers in India)||Application Fee (Examination Center in Dubai)|
|India OCI/PIO||Female Candidates (All Categories)||1750/-||USD $350|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||1750/-|
|foreign nationality||SAARC countries||USD $350||USD $350|
|NON SARRC COUNTRIES||USD $450||USD $450|
Documents Required for UCEED 2023 Registration
Here we have listed the documents which will be required at the time of registration:
- recent color photo
- qualifying examination certificate
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature on white paper
- caste certificate
- High School Certificate etc.
UCEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the 2023 application form candidates must check the following UCEED eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Level Examination conducted by the Central or State Board.
- Age Criteria: Candidates should be born on or after 1 October 1998. five years Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates can appear for the exam twice in consecutive year.
- scar: There is no specific marks criteria to apply.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in class 12th will also be eligible to apply for UCEED 2023 exam.
UCEED 2023 Application Dates
Candidates can check the tentative dates for UCEED application form and exam in the given table:
|start of application||5 October 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||Second week of November 2022|
|Last date for submission of application fee||3rd week of November 2022|
|UCEED 2023 Exam Date||4th week of January 2023|
How to Apply for UCEED 2023
Here we have mentioned the step by step procedure to apply for UCEED 2023:
- Go to official website (Link will be given here).
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button and enter your basic details i.e. name, email address, mobile number etc.
- After submitting the basic details, an application number and password will be generated.
- Now, login using Application Number and Password.
- Fill the application form with details i.e. educational details, personal details, address and others.
- Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- Upload the scanned image of documents i.e. recent color photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- The photograph should not be more than 3 months old and should be uploaded in the correct format.
- Now click on Save and Continue button.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- Online payment can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Verify and re-check the details before submitting the application form.
- Now, click on the Save Application button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and fee receipt and keep it safe for future references.
uced admit card
If you have. have more questions about UCEED 2023 Application FormSo ask us by leaving your questions in the comment box below.