CUET UG 2022 Result is releasing on 15th September 2022. Application Correction has been re-opened from 13th September 2022. Provisional Answer Key has been released for various UG courses. Common University Entrance Test (CUET) Mock Test has been released for UG course. It will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). CUET will be a mandatory test for admission into Undergraduate (UG) courses at the central universities, Delhi university, BHU, AMU, JNU etc. It will also be conducted at Postgraduate (PG) level. University Grant Commission (UGC) has shared some guidelines for CUET 2022. CUET UG & PG will be conducted separately by NTA. Candidates must go through following details such as exam dates, admit card, answer key etc. regarding CUET 2022.
CUET 2022 Notifications – Result On 15th Sep (UG)
As per the sources, CUET UG 2022 Result is releasing soon by 15th September 2022 (By 10:00 PM). Check here for result details.
CUET UG 2022 Application Correction for UG courses has been re-started from 13th to 15th September 2022. Check here for details.
CUET UG 2022 Answer Key along with question paper has been released on 8th September 2022. Check here for answer key details.
CUET PG 2022 Admit Card has been released for exam scheduled on 5th & 6th September 2022. Check here for admit card details.
CUET 2022 Exam for PG courses has been held from 1st till 11th September 2022. Check here for exam date details.
CUET UG 2022 Exam Date has been announced for all phases. It has been held from 17th to 30th August for Phase 4, 5 & 6. Check here for exam dates details.
CUET 2022 Scores will be accepted by various universities like Delhi University 2022, JNU 2022, BHU 2022, AMU 2022 & others. Check other details from below.
CUET 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates must check following official schedule regarding CUET 2022 Exam Dates:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th to 31st May 2022
Till 26th June 2022
|Application re-started||27th to 31st May 2022
23rd to 26th June 2022
|Admit card||Released (all phases)|
|CUET 2022 Exam||17th, 18th & 20th August 2022 (Phase 4)
21st, 22nd & 23rd August 2022 (Phase 5)
24th, 25th, 26th & 30th August 2022 (Phase 6)
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||19th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||18th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||19th July 2022|
|Application correction||20th to 22nd July 2022|
|Admit card||From 29th August 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||1st to 11th September 2022|
CUET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of CUET 2022 has been made available on the website on different dates for UG course for various phases. Students can download CUET admit cards by entering their login details – application number and password/ date of birth. It has been released from 29th August 2022 for CUET PG courses.
No admit cards is sent to the candidates through offline mode/ post. In case there is any discrepancy in the admit card, students must contact the authority a few days before the exam date.
CUET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following points to check CUET 2022 exam pattern:
- Exam mode: CUET 2022 exam will be conducted via online as Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- No. of Sections: It will consists of 4 sections as Section IA, Section IB, Section II and Section III.
- Test Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Language: Test will be offered in 13 languages.
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II to solve the question paper.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded while 1 marks will get deducted for each wrong answer.
- 13 different languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu & Urdu
- 20 different languages – French, Spanish, Bodo, Dogri, Nepali, Persian, Italian, Santhali, Tibetan, Arabic, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Manipuri, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
|Slot||Slot I||Slot II|
|Exam Timing||9:00 AM to 12:15 PM||3 PM to 6:45 PM|
|Exam Duration||45/60 to 195 minutes||45 to 225 minutes|
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
- Exam Mode: CUET PG will be conducted via online (computer based) mode.
- Medium: Question Paper will be consists of both English & Hindi medium language.
- Time Duration: Candidates will be given two hours to solve the paper.
- Slots: It will be held in two slots. Slot 1 from 10:00 AM to 12 Noon and Slot 2 from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
- No. of Questions: Each question paper will have 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Pattern||Question Paper||Paper Code|
|1||There will be 100 questions divided into two parts
Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge Questions Comprising of Teaching Aptitude, Mathematics, Social Science & Science
|The no. of Questions will be 100 & divided into two parts
Part A: 25 MCQ’s consisting of Language Comprehension, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability & Analytical Skills
PGQP02 to PGQP07 PGQP09 to PGQP37 PGQP39
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Part A : 25 Questions (Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, General Knowledge, and Mathematical/Quantitative ability )
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Ability and Logical Reasoning) Part B: 75 Questions of specific language.
100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Mathematical/ Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning)
100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Computer Basics and Logical Reasoning)
CUET 2022 Syllabus
Students appearing for the CUET 2022 exam must check:
In Section IA & IB – Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative [Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary]
Candidates must prepare for NCERT 12th syllabus for section II.
In Section III- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Detailed syllabus is available on the website with the release of the information brochure.
CUET 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check following tips while preparing for CUET exam:
- Check the complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Make proper notes on regular bases.
- Make a time table & strictly follow it.
- Do revision daily before sleeping.
- Take proper sleep & diet.
- Do not panic.
- Work on your weaker topics.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
CUET 2022 Answer Key
CUET Answer key 2022 has been available on 8th September 2022. Students can check it online on the website a few days after the conclusion of the exam. The authority first release the provisional answer key on the website.
Students can challenge or make objections against the answer key within a certain time limit set by the authority. After the submission of objections with payment of a certain fee, the authority will check and then release the final answer key.
CUET 2022 Result
After the successful conclusion of the exam, the results will be made available online from September 2022. Students will be able to check their results by entering their login details on the website.
After the result declaration, students can check their rank secured, qualifying status and individual marks secured by them in each subject. The results are published on the website in the form of a scorecard.
CUET 2022 Cut Off
Only those candidates who will successfully clear CUET cut off marks will be allowed to participate in the further admission procedure. The cut off will be available online on the website in the form of percentile/ scores/ marks.
The cut off marks will vary according to the choice of candidates made for course, central universities and category. Students after the declaration of results, can check the cut off marks.
CUET 2022 Counselling
The counselling of CUET 2022 will be organised from September 2022. It will be organised by each participating university of CUET by online mode. Students who will qualify the CUET exam and appear on the rank list/ merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling process.
Students must register for counselling by entering their login details and entering their preference of course and college. It will be conducted in various rounds. Students must bring their necessary documents with them for the document verification procedure.
CUET 2022 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CUET 2022 application form:
- CUET 2022 application form has been made available via online mode. No other mode can be entertained.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 6th April 2022 for UG courses & from 19th May 2022 for PG courses.
- The application form has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- CUET has provided only single opportunity to candidates for admission into any CU’s across the country.
- The last date to submit CUET 2022 application form is till 22nd May 2022 for UG courses & till 18th July 2022 for PG courses.
- The application form has been re-started for CUET UG from 27th to 31st May 2022 & again from 23rd to 26th June 2022..
- Authority also provide a correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form for a limited time period.
- The correction process has been started from 25th till 31st May 2022 for UG courses.
- Candidates can make correction from 20th to 22nd July 2022 for PG courses.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form as multiple forms leads to rejection.
- While filling the application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photographs & signatures in prescribed format.
- All important information is sent to the registered mail ID & phone number so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates are advised to check eligibility norms before applying as the form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Candidates can submit their application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI etc.
- Application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- The application fee for different category & both slots is as:
For UG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For PG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (For upto 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For upto 3 papers)
Rs. 1000/- (For upto 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following CUET 2022 eligibility norms before applying for exam:
- Nationality: Indian national citizens will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification (UG): Applying candidates must have qualified 12th level exam from any recognized board or university.
- For PG, candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have qualified with minimum 50% marks in their graduation to be eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CUET 2022.
If you have any other queries regarding CUET 2022, you can ask your query in the comment section given below.