Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about: Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Application Form With some instructions:
- application form for Uttarakhand ITI 2023 will be available through Online mode only.
- During registration, candidates should check Eligibility Criteria As only the forms of eligible candidates will be accepted.
- Candidates are suggested not to leave any details blank in UK ITI Application Form, as Incomplete details will lead to rejection.
- Uttarakhand ITI Application Form will be issued from 2023 Second week of June 2023.
- Candidates will also have to upload passport size photograph and signature along with all other required latest documents in the form.
- The last date for submission of application form will be Second week of July 2023.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents required while filling the form: ,
- Class 8th Marksheet/Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet/Certificate
- latest passport size photograph
- scanned signature
- Aadhar card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Application fee will be deposited through online mode.
- Candidates have to pay the fee using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for the transaction.
The application fee for various candidates will be as follows:
|for general category||Rs.350/-|
|For Reserved Category (SC/ST)||Rs.250/-|
Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
eligibility criteria For Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 is given below:
- nationality: candidate should be Indian National Citizen To be eligible for admission.
- Age Range: The minimum age of the candidate should be 1. to 14 yearsSt. August 2023.
- Domicile: Applying candidates should have domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
- Qualification: 10 to the candidates. must have passedth or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2023 will also be eligible to apply for admission.
Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Application Dates
are here Possible Application Dates For Uttarakhand ITI 2023:
|online application form start||2Ra week of june 2023|
|Last date for submission||2Ra week of July 2023|
|merit list||4th week of July 2023|
How to Apply for Uttarakhand ITI Admission
Control Following steps to fill the online application form For Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023:
- Visit the website (link will be given above).
- Click on Login who have already registered by entering login credentials like email and password.
- For fresh candidates, click on the “Register” tab.
- For registration enter basic details like name, address, mobile number, password and select you are 8th and 10th class pass.
- Then OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID for verification.
- Now fill the application form with details like name, educational qualification, email id, communication details etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The scanned photograph and signature should be given in the prescribed size and format as given by the authority.
- After entering the details, the candidate has to pay the application fee through online mode only.
- After successfully completing the payment transaction, the candidate has to review the details and then submit the form.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
If you have. have any other questions related to uttarakhand iti 2023 application form, You can ask in the comment box below.