JEEP 2022 Notifications – Seat Allotment Result (Second)
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Second Round Seat Allotment Result has been released on 9th September 2022. Check here for consultation details.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 Exam Dates will be released along with the notification. It will be held tentatively in the first week of June 2023. Check more details about JEEP 2023 here.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Rank Card has been released on 1st July 2022. Check here for result details.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Exam Date has been declared. It is held on 26 June 2022. Check here for exam dates details.
UK Polytechnic Exam Dates 2022
Here are the complete official Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Dates:
|start of application||20 January 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application and fee payment||31 May 2022|
|stare offline application form||25 January 2022|
|Offline Application Form Submission||31 May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||15 June 2022|
|JEEP 2022 Exam Date||26 June 2022|
|declaration of result||1 July 2022|
|Counseling begins||20 August 2022|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Answer Key
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Answer Key will be released by the authority in PDF format. Candidates will be able to get the complete answer key from the authority’s website through online mode. The authority will release the answer key june 2022,
The answer key will contain correct answers to each question asked in the entrance test. With the answer key, candidates will be able to predict their score even before the result is declared.
The admission will be provided to the candidates based on the reservation policy set by the government of the reserved categories. The complete reservation policy for each category will be as follows:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||19%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||4%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom Fighter (DFF)||2%|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled / Dependent Candidates (MP)||5%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Result
The result has been released by the authority through online mode only. The authority has released the result individually for each of the exam attended candidates after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check their result. can get from 1scheduled tribe July 2022,
UK Polytechnic Result has been prepared by the authority on the basis of answer key. The result for the candidates is released later after the declaration of the final answer key.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Counseling
The counseling process has been conducted by the exam conducting authority a few days after the result declaration. The authority conducts the counseling process for each exam attended candidate through online mode. Candidates can register themselves for the counseling process 20th August 2022,
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic counseling process is conducted in two or three rounds depending on the availability of seats after each round of counseling. Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their rank in the entrance test.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022
Check complete details about UK Polytechnic 2022 Application Form:
- Application form is issued for each eligible candidate through both Online and offline mode.
- Candidate can submit the online application form from From 20 January 2022 to 31 May 2022.
- Offline application form submission process has been regulated from From 25 January 2022 to 15 May 2022.
- Offline application form is made available in various polytechnic institutes.
- Candidates have to fill the application form as per the instruction given on it, any change in the details may lead to rejection of the application form.
- Details like email id and phone number should be correct and working as all communication can be done through them.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the due date, as no application form is accepted after the last date of submission.
Application fee can be submitted through online mode Only. candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
The application fee for each candidate will be as follows:
|For General/OBC Category||Rupee. 800|
|For SC/ST Category||Rupee. 500|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
The overall UK Polytechnic eligibility criteria will be as follows:
For Diploma in Engineering Technology:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equal to from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Science and Mathematics as their subject in the qualifying examination.
- scar: Candidates should secure at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- scar: Candidates must have scored at least 35% scar To be eligible for admission to the qualifying examination.
- Subject: Candidates should have passed their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Diploma in Hotel Management:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have either passed or appeared in 12th standard Examination from any recognized board.
- scar: Candidates must be secure 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Diploma in Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appeared 10+2 or equivalent Examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics And Hindi as one of his subjects,
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Admit Card is made available for every candidate after few days of completion of registration process. The authority has issued the admit card for each registered candidate individually online mode, Candidates can access the admit card 15th June 2022,
The admit card contains various important details regarding the candidates and the entrance exam. Candidates have to carry their admit card with them on the day of examination.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Check Complete Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration: gross 2 hours Candidates will be allotted to solve the question paper.
- Question Type: will be included in the question paper Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Number of questions: the total will be 100 questions in the entrance exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks For each correct response candidates will be allotted and there will be no negative marking in the entrance test.
Candidates can check the exam pattern for various courses in the given section:
For Diploma in Engineering:
|biology / math||50%|
Diploma in Pharmacy:
|biology / maths||50%|
Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice:
|logic and intelligence||35%|
|English and Hindi comprehension||30%|
Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry Course:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Syllabus will be different for every Diploma Course. The syllabus will consist of various subjects from the subject required for the particular course. 10 in Uttarakhand Polytechnic Syllabus. will have questions fromth1 1th and 12th syllabus.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the exam from the website of the authority through online mode. For the ease of the candidates, we will also provide the complete syllabus in our article.
Check out the complete Uttarakhand Polytechnic Preparation Tips for better exam preparation:
- Make a proper timetable and follow it strictly.
- Check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make short notes of important topics and revise them from time to time.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on studies.
- Participate in mock tests and solve previous year and sample papers.
If you have. have any other questions about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022So you can ask us by leaving your question below.