The Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal (www.fedfire.gov.ng) for the 2022 recruitment exercise is now open. Follow the instructions on this page on how to login to www.fedfire.gov.ng portal and start filling the application form.
www.fedfire.gov.ng portal login 2022
This page will cover all topics related to Federal Fire Service Recruitment including official application portal www.fedfire.gov.ng, application form, requirements & qualifications, how to apply, screening exam date and application deadline.
The officials of the FFS have officially opened their application portal for the interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the last date.
How to login to www.fedfire.gov.ng Portal 2022
To apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment Exercise 2022 you must first log in to the application portal through www.fedfire.gov.ng. Click on the “Apply Now” button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to log in to the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Go to www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email and password
- fill the application form accordingly
- Attach required documents
- to present or to show
Be sure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and will be called for CBT exam after selection process.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements 2022
This part has to be given a lot of importance. Before you are eligible to apply for FFS Recruitment, you must have the following;
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as an international passport, national identity card or permanent voter card.
- Applicant should have WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum 5 credits pass in core subjects including Mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for Tradesmen/Women should also possess OND, Trade Test, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 26 years at the time of application
- The height of male applicants should not be less than 1.68 meters while the height of female applicants should not be less than 1.62 meters
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in other relevant discipline or Higher National Diploma is also required